Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Am I being dim here but how have they done that ?

From what I understand, a reasonable deal was agreed. But they are still pushing for more, and are willing to let the club fold. This is based on reading twitter and forum post from folk who were at the meeting the night, communication has been poor, so folk are drawing all sorts of conclusions.

From what I understand, a reasonable deal was agreed. But they are still pushing for more, and are willing to let the club fold. This is based on reading twitter and forum post from folk who were at the meeting the night, communication has been poor, so folk are drawing all sorts of conclusions.

Ok fair enough. I think it's best to wait for something definitive rather than Twitter and forums. Not saying you're wrong but this is confusing the f**k out of me. Are we dead now ?

It seems to repeat the same things over and over again.

Also even though Masterton is a c**t to the normal fan like myself, it does not seem wise for a group who are wanting to takeover the club to highlight other people's tweets and views on the owner, as it does not exactly help relations between GM's representatives and TPC.

You know someone is a c**t when they send representatives to everything.

Go yourself ya tosser.

The body language of Steve Curtis and Bob Garmory told us all we needed to know tonight. It's gonna take a massive shift for Masterton to accept TPCs offer. They obviously don't believe that is likely.

Unfortunately that only leaves one option.

I would also query what gives them the sole mandate to speak behalf of fans. If this liquidation story is true they certainly don't speak for me...

Why not keep the heid and let the negotiations play out? Panicking, speculating what every utterance means, jumping to conclusions and expecting transparency in the middle of complex negotiations gets you nothing but high blood pressure.

I would also query what gives them the sole mandate to speak behalf of fans. If this liquidation story is true they certainly don't speak for me...

Well, they're trying to do something, while you are whinging on a forum. Which is the likelier to save your club?

I'm just going to say it; you are a bit of a dick or extremely unfortunate if you are a Pars fan and you don't make it to Starks on Saturday. Forget about the whole saving the club, that is not going to happen. This is our last game ever most likely. Go and have fun, cheer on the team and just party. Let's go out with a bang and not a whimper.

I'm just going to say it; you are a bit of a dick or extremely unfortunate if you are a Pars fan and you don't make it to Starks on Saturday. Forget about the whole saving the club, that is not going to happen. This is our last game ever most likely. Go and have fun, cheer on the team and just party. Let's go out with a bang and not a whimper.

Jesus f**k poet, that's a pretty morbid post from 1 of the view Pars posters I respect.

You really think they have played their last home game?

On the park and break the bar....the classy way to exit Scottish football.

Think you're being a bit dramatic here. There's no point just giving up while we're still breathing.

The TPC have made their final offer to Masterton, lets see what happens tomorrow.

Jesus f**k poet, that's a pretty morbid post from 1 of the view Pars posters I respect.

You really think they have played their last home game?

I honestly believe we will be liquidated and return to the bottom tier as a Newco. I would dearly love to be wrong of course, but in my heart I think Saturday is the end. I have not just thought this tonight but I am yet to hear anything to give me any real hope that we can get out of this position.

Feel free to mock me for going OTT if we get some good news over the next few days. I will be treating Saturday like it's our last though.

I honestly believe we will be liquidated and return to the bottom tier as a Newco. I would dearly love to be wrong of course, but in my heart I think Saturday is the end. I have not just thought this tonight but I am yet to hear anything to give me any real hope that we can get out of this position.

Feel free to mock me for going OTT if we get some good news over the next few days. I will be treating Saturday like it's our last though.

Totally agree with you Poet - devastated isn't the word! :(

I really hope I can be proven wrong tomorrow, by GM accepting TPC's offer - but I personally think it's game, set and match, tbh! :(