Walking Down The Halbeath Road

@BBCBMcLauchlin: The Pars Community Trust set 10.00am deadline for Dunfermline owner Gavin Masterton to agree deal or they will walk away#bbcsportscot

Fingers crossed.

Are the Scottish media unable to report a story without using the phrase 'walking away' any more?

It's annoying as f**k.

What do the Pars community Trust want and what does Masterton want to do?

I'm very confused by what needs to happen here.

Also if someone can give me an idea of the likelihood of DAFC playing out the rest of the season that'd be grand.

So you pay the tax man then have nothing left. I think you are simplyfying the issues here. Everybody deserves to be paid (players,staff,contractors,utilities)

Edit to add - any creditor can apply for a winding up order.

Hector will always give you the most grief, followed by the banks. If you're not paying him you're probably not paying any other creditor either. Meaning the liklihood is you're insolvent.

I wonder if he has any insolvency experience.

Judging by the advice Masterton has knowingly recieved. It would appear he doesn't understand the full implications of liquidation.

To be honest i've no idea what TPC want having read that tonight, its actually lke they want liquidation but time will show whats been going on.

As regards finishing the seasn i'd have said 50/50 before tonight...now its probably 25/75 against...

To be honest i've no idea what TPC want having read that tonight, its actually lke they want liquidation but time will show whats been going on.

As regards finishing the seasn i'd have said 50/50 before tonight...now its probably 25/75 against...

How have you came to that conclusion like?

Maybe it's brinkmanship and TPC are hoping he'll reduce the debt demands come tomorrow?

Maybe it's aimed at shifting 100% of the blame to the nasty banker, 'walk away' and form a Newco that pretends to represent the legitimate club and business. They were 'duped' etc.