Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Some of you on here can be really sick sometimes. I know clubs have their rivalries blah blah blah, but for people to be happy about another football club going under is just fucking petty. This is peoples jobs we are talking about. For those who are happy i really hope you go to work on monday and are told that you are losing your jobs. Then you might see how it feels. Get a fucking grip for f**k sake

I'm far from wanting the Pars to go bust, but as you're a Dundee fan..

I hope your work doesn't pay you for months, eventually agrees to pay you 7% of what you're owed as they say they're skint and then carry on overspending like nothing ever happened.

Gutting to see. Can only imagine what it would be like for people who have followed their club for years, waking up on a Saturday and not having a team to support.

I hope they get through this. Win Win situation for the 'ton with regards to us gaining extra point should they hit liquidation.

I'd rather see them survive though - Good club.

And what flavour of jelly and ice cream?

Blueberry and chipolata.

And what about all the creditors that both Rangers and Dunfermline have shafted? There will be some ordinary, family-run companies amongst them that will now probably never see their cash. Dunfermline have been living on money they dont have, cheating effectively, and deserve punished.

The last thing the steering group want is liquidation - they wouldn't be having these talks otherwise. There's no prospect of administration - these guys either save the club or it's the end and there will be no club left to punish.

Can we try and remember that Dunfermline are just another football club that got into financial difficulty, this is the fault of the owners and while the decent Dunfermline fans should feel some shame they do not deserve to lose the club they love.

How would you feel if it was your club? and the Rangers fans coming on here should be showing a bit more respect with all that's happened to us, stop kidding yourself, the SFA did afford our club many favours.

The president has already been set, as long as Dunfermline get the same punishments £160k fine and transfer embargo and can pay their football debts then they should be allowed to go down the newco route, there is still a viable business under all this mess capable of being maintained on the support of thousands of fans.

I sincerely hope that one way or the other then all the decent Dunfermline fans still have a club to support.

That's the same way I feel, the precedent was set with your team, and they should be allowed to do a newco route. If not the sfl, & sfa will lose a lot of support.

Can we try and remember that Dunfermline are just another football club that got into financial difficulty, this is the fault of the owners and while the decent Dunfermline fans should feel some shame they do not deserve to lose the club they love.

How would you feel if it was your club? and the Rangers fans coming on here should be showing a bit more respect with all that's happened to us, stop kidding yourself, the SFA did afford our club many favours.

The precedent has already been set, as long as Dunfermline get the same punishments £160k fine and transfer embargo and can pay their football debts then they should be allowed to go down the newco route, there is still a viable business under all this mess capable of being maintained on the support of thousands of fans.

I sincerely hope that one way or the other then all the decent Dunfermline fans still have a club to support.

Well said. It's the fans who suffer.

Some of you on here can be really sick sometimes. I know clubs have their rivalries blah blah blah, but for people to be happy about another football club going under is just fucking petty. This is peoples jobs we are talking about. For those who are happy i really hope you go to work on monday and are told that you are losing your jobs. Then you might see how it feels. Get a fucking grip for f**k sake

Only two clubs I'd ever want to go bust. One did in summer and the other isn't Dunfermline.

Not condoning but you're a fan of a club which has robbed hundreds of thousands from creditors. Would you complain for those outwith football?

Totally Agree, I don't think a club that goes bust should be allowed to reform as the same club under a different corporate shell. However, the laws of the land and football have been tested over the past year so i see no reason why, subject to a vote by SFL clubs, dunfermline shouldn't be allowed to reform under a new company with club history intact. If the rules don't allow this then the corruption in Scottish football will be laid bare for all to see.

You're clearly not 'totally agreeing' with the two wrongs fallacy, given you then go on to state that Dunfermline should be allowed to worm their way back into the system.

The meetings between the Steering Group and TPC are frustrating to follow.

We just seem to get the same announcement each time they meet.

Doesn't help matters that the spineless c**t is hiding away in Switzerland. Mind you, it's probably best that he and his family stay there as i can't see them being made welcome in Dunfermline if (when?) we go bust.

The meetings between the Steering Group and TPC are frustrating to follow.

We just seem to get the same announcement each time they meet.

Doesn't help matters that the spineless c**t is hiding away in Switzerland. Mind you, it's probably best that he and his family stay there as i can't see them being made welcome in Dunfermline if (when?) we go bust.

Life will be very uncomfortable for that family after this whole sorry episode reaches it's close.

Not condoning but you're a fan of a club which has robbed hundreds of thousands from creditors. Would you complain for those outwith football?

Im not saying that Dundee are innocent. Far from it. I just think that we should all be pulling together for the sake of our game. Club after club seem to be losing it just now. We have a w****r in charge of our game who doesnt have the first clue what he is doing. No club is innocent here and apart from celtic i guarantee that the pars will not be the last and as the creditors clamp down on everything we are going to be lucky to have a scottish game very soon. No wonder we are the laughing stock of football.

Actually I laugh at Italian football.

Corruption, racism, hooliganism luckily they are a major player or the authorities might consider doing something.

As for us being a laughing stock, I just can't see Johnny foreigner giving a f**k about the SPL.

Other than the old firm, I imagine Johnny foreigner would struggle to name a 3rd Scottish club.