Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Give me a wave when you walk out in tears at 4.40pm

Might be difficult from Dublin. ;)

Eta: For those probably confused, my brothers are Pars fans and hence they're my 'second team' seeing as I used to frequent EEP with them with the odd one or two thrown in these days.

Calderon was all gutted the last (and only second) time I went to a Raith v Dunfermline game and bumped into him at the train station after the Rovers scored an OG in the last minute to lose the game. Until then, I'd only ever seen them when they frequented the Glebe (no dig intended!).

I've been waiting well over a decade for Brechin to play Dunfermline in a competitive game and looks like I may never get the opportunity to see one. Whenever we've gone up, Dunfermline have too.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Eta: For those probably confused, my brothers are Pars fans and hence they're my 'second team' seeing as I used to frequent EEP with them with the odd one or two thrown in these days.

Brechin your big team noo then? ;)

Might be difficult from Dublin. ;)

Calderon was all gutted the last (and only second) time I went to a Raith v Dunfermline game and bumped into him at the train station after the Rovers scored an OG in the last minute to lose the game. Until then, I'd only ever seen them when they frequented the Glebe (no dig intended!).

I've been waiting well over a decade for Brechin to play Dunfermline in a competitive game and looks like I may never get the opportunity to see one. Whenever we've gone up, Dunfermline have too.

Brechin may have to get relegated this season if you want to play Dunfermline next season.

Brechin your big team noo then? ;)

Who would have thought huh? Got a bit of tongue in cheek abuse for choosing to support a "pish wee team" but I hope I don't get the opportunity to turn that around (as entertaining as it would be).

So far from the meeting tonight

How much are we due

Don't know

When do we have to pay hmrc by

Don't know

How can fans contribute financially

Don't know

Even gavin masterton doesn't know the state of the finances

Jesus Christ

Quite a clever move by Raith re promising The Pars any gate receipts above the 2,000 mark in the away end. Good PR and tries to encourage at least 2,000 Pars to attend and they keep that money. Nice gesture but also very shrewd. Do Dunfermline usually take more than 2,000 fans through to Starks?

Just done a quick calculation.

RRFC would give ticket price less VAT to DAFC.

RRFC would pay VAT to HMRC.

Net ticket price will be £14.15.

If 3,000 Pars supporters turn up that will be £14,150 to DAFC Steering Group.

IMO a good way for Pars supporters to show unity to Jim Leishman and the survival of their club.

So far from the meeting tonight

How much are we due

Don't know

When do we have to pay hmrc by

Don't know

How can fans contribute financially

Don't know

Even gavin masterton doesn't know the state of the finances

Jesus Christ

You-know-who rejects the 2 offers from TPC. Leishman not confident about share issue; concerned about fans wasting money. Words are "nowhere near" £500,000 will be raised.

You can view the document here: http://www.slideshare.net/SaveThePars

Ladies and gentleman, it looks like we're fucked.

Sounds grim.

Don't wish to be prematurely macabre, but is there a TPC strategy if it is administration (or worse)...?

Edited by HibeeJibee

Sounds grim.

Don't wish to be prematurely macabre, but is there a TPC strategy if it is administration (or worse)...?

There won't be administration apparently - straight to liquidation. Which is probably what Masterton wants; he'll get far more than the £250,000 offered to him that way.

There won't be administration apparently - straight to liquidation. Which is probably what Masterton wants; he'll get far more than the £250,000 offered to him that way.

Thanks. Concerning.

Would that mean 'Dunfermline 2013' territory? NewCo?

You-know-who rejects the 2 offers from TPC. Leishman not confident about share issue; concerned about fans wasting money. Words are "nowhere near" £500,000 will be raised.

You can view the document here: http://www.slideshare.net/SaveThePars

Ladies and gentleman, it looks like we're fucked.

Pleasing.