Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Hoping to get along on Thursday night now. Especially if, as expected, there are the usual issues with wages shortly. Could be tasty.....

Masterton knows fine well that by Thursday night we'll all know if the staff have been paid. I just can't see him turning up if he hasn't got something up his sleeve - in this case someone else's money.

Masterton knows fine well that by Thursday night we'll all know if the staff have been paid. I just can't see him turning up if he hasn't got something up his sleeve - in this case someone else's money.

He'll probably turn up with a bucket and the puppets and sheep will no doubt throw money in it.

Interesting that Masterton will be at the Pars Alive meeting through the week. Whether he's got anything different to tell the fans, how much shit we're in, solutions or answer questions is a different matter entirely. I'd like to go but I'll be working and won't get over to Dunfermline in time, which is a pity.

I concur with Poet's comments about getting to the Hamilton game next week. Realistically, I think the cup is the only thing we really have left - given our recent league form, I just think Morton and Thistle are pulling away to the point we won't be able to catch them. A good crowd and a place in the quarters would do a lot of good for the finances of the club - and also morale among the fans. The atmosphere again yesterday was really flat.

As much as i would love a good crowd for the cup game, it simply wont happen, even with the price reductions. The prices are quality, but sadly the morons at the club will say that "it didnt work", showing the same nous that has seen our fan base shrink, because price is thd only factor of course

As much as i would love a good crowd for the cup game, it simply wont happen, even with the price reductions. The prices are quality, but sadly the morons at the club will say that "it didnt work", showing the same nous that has seen our fan base shrink, because price is thd only factor of course

We have the same issue.

"Fans" who say 'I'm no paying that to watch Fawkurt' would still be missing if it was free.

I blame the wife, won't let them out IMO.

I think you misunderstand my point. Im not getting on at the fans at all. Also dont be a w****r by saying 'fans' as if someone who doesnt go to every game isnt a fan or a 'real fan'. Thats a load of bollocks.

My point is that clubs dont do anywhere near enough to get fans back, yet will have the odd price reduction then wail that it doesnt work. They dont have a clue that it could be free but if the experience fucking awful, you're still not going to get fans back.

Clubs are too busy chasing the family market thag they seem to think is so lucrative, deapite the fact that it will never be and will always be a minority of the fan base, and by extension ignore trying to attract the key and largest demographic

Interesting that Masterton will be at the Pars Alive meeting through the week. Whether he's got anything different to tell the fans, how much shit we're in, solutions or answer questions is a different matter entirely. I'd like to go but I'll be working and won't get over to Dunfermline in time, which is a pity.

Remember, if you (or any other Pars fans on here) have any questions that you'd like to submit in advance, you're welcome to send them in to me on the email address given in the website article. The deadline is 5pm tomorrow though.

For anyone who can't make the meeting you can listen to it all LIVE, which includes GM's presentation/Q&A, on ParsTV who are offering a FREE audio stream on the night. Meeting / Stream begins at 19:30.

Good stuff.