Walking Down The Halbeath Road

They're arguing over when the game should have an inspection tomorrow. Some saying as late as possible. Guess us fans travelling from afar don't matter then.

That's not what was said. Someone demanded GM get the game called off yesterday afternoon even though the pitch was clear, the USH was on & the forecast was for rain. The guy was obviously over reacting.

Of course fans that travel a distance matter but we need to give the game every chance of being on.

<br />They're arguing over when the game should have an inspection tomorrow. Some saying as late as possible. Guess us fans travelling from afar don't matter then.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

If you loved the pars you'd stay in the toon.

DAFC doesn't love the pars, imo

What I don't understand is why we're offering free tickets to volunteers when we're skint...

Just guessing but I'd say the money lost for giving away say 20 free tickets would be far less than what would be lost if the game was postponed. Possibly.

Also, some are actually talking about paying to get in but bringing a friend to take up the free ticket. Good on them.

Edited by da_no_1

A few tickets for volunteers is a small price to ensure the game is on is probably their thinking. Not all the volunteers will probably take up the offer as some of them will be season ticket holders

(this is our last home game before pay day, the club are probably desperate for the cash.)

Edited by Fifes Elite Force

This meeting or SSN on transfer deadline day no contest for me it has to be SSN on transfer deadline day.

Deadline Day on SSN is the most overhyped load of cringeworthy shite I've ever had the misfortune to watch. Produced by wankers for wankers.

:ph34r: