Walking Down The Halbeath Road

It's Masterton that's he's going after more than the club but due to the tangled web of his companies that puts us in immediate danger. Masterton also had the chance to sell the club but refused.

I sincerely hope you're right.

Hopefully this brought to a head sooner rather than later. It's like death by a thousand cuts.

Get it done. Take whatever punishment comes our way then start again wherever we can. Div 3 at best I'd imagine.....

Hopefully this brought to a head sooner rather than later. It's like death by a thousand cuts.

Get it done. Take whatever punishment comes our way then start again wherever we can. Div 3 at best I'd imagine.....

Maybe that's what Purvis is waiting on?

I may be wrong Gordie but I don't think we owe any directors 1 million, I think.

I'm also desperately claw straw cluching that the ex directors are all pars fans and wouldn't do thatdry.gif

There's not many folk going around who would just write off £1m, fan or no fan I think I would be trying to get my cash back.

I don't think administration is an option. I reckon if things really do hit the fan, it'll be game over.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong but there's nothing coming from the club to enlighten us as to how precarious a position we're in, nor what we can do to help. That is the most frustrating thing about it.

Its absolutely DISGUSTING that the Pars fans are still effectively in the dark.They've got to come out and tell everyone what going on.

Try and get into admin rather than go the way of a certain cretinous club of previous times.

Spot on they need to come clean on this.

The thing is, was it his money or just a figure on a piece of paper that was moved from one company to another?

spot on there. it's not his personal cash. it was the banks money.

the directors that recently quit the club will not let the club go to the wall....they are just calling mastertons bluff to get him out. they offered him 1 million but he rejected it prior to them quitting.

There's a real black humour to how Masterton and Yorkston have played out this whole financial crisis with the fans and in the media. The lack of genuine information combined with a healthy dose of denial and strategically-delivered mis-information seems comparable to Comical Ali the media spokesman side-kick from Iraq or the North Korean government.

Crisis? What crisis?The glorious and brave troops from EEP will continue to vanquish all Morton and Partick infidels on the victorious path to the SPL.

I'm sure if you asked this Brian character to comment on the defeat by Morton, he'd tell you it was a victory for the Pars (and then ban you for asking the question!). Never mind, when it eventually comes to a head, he'll be sorted for a job as head of free speech and media openness with the Chinese authorities. laugh.gif

Home fans can do that too.

dafc.net's got entertaining in a car crash way again, Brian's red carding people who ask valid questions about the club again (especially after an elderly fan fell due to lack of light at the back of the Norrie after the game, it's been stated that the lights had been switched off due to a cost saving measure and while people involved with the club deny this I'd believe honk before I'd believe a club puppet or sympathiser) while letting his mates away with murder.

http://dafc.info/for...i=15134&t=15134

http://dafc.info/for...i=15281&t=15281 This thread is a direct consequence of the one above.

Just read this, are the loonies running the asylum? blink.gif

A Jaw droppingly nuttyload of Moderators,it seems!!sad.gif

How can you have a Fans Forum as bad as this without folk just deserting it and starting their own.

I thought Fan Talk was a bit off the wall at times but this DAFC.net is truly awful!!