Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Seriously, every time it rains you could steer a gondola across the grass down there.

I remember back in the late 80s they had a chance to do a St Johnstone and sell EEP to a supermarket (think it was also Asda before they built their store at Halbeath) and get a 10k seater stadium built down there.

Perhaps in hindsight they should have taken the offer.

There's no such rule in the SFL.

ill re-phrase my post concerning Admin/point deduction. At the moment the SFL board will decide what the point deduction will be but using previous examples the rule of thumb has been 10 points not the 15 i had originally stated, So im sorry Cowdenbeath there is a rule for clubs going into Admin during mid-season ie Gretna,livi and Dundee but in Dundees case it was double due to them going into Admin for a 2nd time.

Is your keyboard wet from all the dribbling?

Sorry Mate you must be mistaken, If you had read my post it was a Rumour but what i will say is it came from someone who is involved with a SFL club. If you know other wise feel free to share your views because no one knows what the true position of DAFC is especially there own fans who in my view are being treated shabbly by the BOD, Constantly being dripped fed with info on a need to know basis yet being asked to buy into a share issue to save the club.

ill re-phrase my post concerning Admin/point deduction. At the moment the SFL board will decide what the point deduction will be but using previous examples the rule of thumb has been 10 points not the 15 i had originally stated, So im sorry Cowdenbeath there is a rule for clubs going into Admin during mid-season ie Gretna,livi and Dundee but in Dundees case it was double due to them going into Admin for a 2nd time.

Thats what I was refering to that there is no set points deduction I know fine well that the SFL board can deduct points at their disscection.

Edited by cowdenbeath

Thats him. Do the Pars still use Rennies (owned by Stagecoach) for their team bus? Could be money owed for that.

It might be a bit bigger than the use of a team bus. Brian Souter Investments have invested a substantial sum in First Scottish run by Yorkston and Masterton.

Edit to add: go to pages 16 and 17 of this document to find the link between Brian Souter and Masterton and Yorkston.

Edited by Beachbum