Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Surely the Pars Supporters Trust are wasting their time in requesting answers from Masterton. They will be told what he wants to tell them and nothing more.

Why is chairman-elect Bob Purvis not clearing up this mess? Yorkston should be emptied immediately and let Purvis and his millions move in to restore some sanity. Or is Purvis waiting till everything goes belly up and then he can "save" the club.

Meanwhile, Leish and the other former directors have headed for the hills in case they are asked to take some responsibility for the state of the finances.

I hope the Pars survive but in my honest opinion they are on the brink and mastermind Masterton will be blamed for their downfall.

Why is chairman-elect Bob Purvis not clearing up this mess? Yorkston should be emptied immediately and let Purvis and his millions move in to restore some sanity. Or is Purvis waiting till everything goes belly up and then he can "save" the club.

Probably because the chairman in waiting is Rodney Shearer.

On the players being on strike saga, I just said I knew it was going to be in the papers. I don't have any great knowledge on the situation, although the journalist that sent in the story is usually right.

Don't know how anyone could dislike my Kate story. GST(Future)Q

Heard a wee rumour that dumfy are planning on getting as much points as possible then going into administration , Meaning minus the 15 point penalty for going into admin during a season, Then once debts etc have been wiped off Bob Purvis is going to come in with cash to strengthen the squad etc and re-build the club.

Heard a wee rumour that dumfy are planning on getting as much points as possible then going into administration , Meaning minus the 15 point penalty for going into admin during a season, Then once debts etc have been wiped off Bob Purvis is going to come in with cash to strengthen the squad etc and re-build the club.

I heard that all football teams plan to get as many points as possible. That's kind of what the whole point is.

There's no such rule in the SFL.

Is your keyboard wet from all the dribbling?

It will be interesting to see what happens to the Dunfermline squad when the transfer window opens up. For some reason I suspect that they won't sell any of their players despite the financial doom. Partly because they don't have many players who other clubs could afford or want and partly because their board are still trying to chase the SPL or bust option.

Cardle could sign for Hibs if he wanted to, turned them down on deadline day.

As for getting players out the door, doubt we'd e looking for a fee for the vast, vast majority. Just a matter of reducing the wage bill. But who gies a f**k how high our wage bill is when it doesn't get paid anyway?

Cardle could sign for Hibs if he wanted to, turned them down on deadline day.

As for getting players out the door, doubt we'd e looking for a fee for the vast, vast majority. Just a matter of reducing the wage

bill. But who gies a f**k how high our wage

bill is when it doesn't get paid anyway?

That is a strange form of logic Rob. Your team are hardly going to be motivated if they aren't being payed their wages, especially when their kids are waiting for Santa to bring them a new Pars strip. I know that you are joking though.