Walking Down The Halbeath Road

If we're having a sweep on whose been banned from .net for the most ridiculous reason I think I may have just won it. Received a red card (:lol:) last night for suggesting that homophobia is still an issue in Scottish grounds.

Edited by Jimmy85

If we're having a sweep on whose been banned from .net for the most ridiculous reason I think I may have just won it. Received a red card (:lol:) last night for suggesting that homophobia is still an issue in Scottish grounds.

Ya big poof.

Just seeing stuff on .net about more bannings - seems very bizarre to everyone as to why they've been administered.

Anyway, club statement:

November salaries and HMRC paid

Good news I would say, however still no real clarification as to what is outstanding to HMRC among others.

Edited by Larbert_Par

Can't belived they've banned honk, he helped raise cash and organised fundraising events.

What is Brian so scared off - it just adds fuel to the fire.

Brian's feart he might have to start paying into grounds.

Just seeing stuff on .net about more bannings - seems very bizarre to everyone as to why they've been administered.

It won't come as a surprise to anyone that its those that have been most vocal in displaying their disdain at GM that have been banned.

Kozmaboz will be next IMO.

It won't come as a surprise to anyone that its those that have been most vocal in displaying their disdain at GM that have been banned.

Kozmaboz will be next IMO.

Aye, true.

DAFC.Net used to be full of a wide range of opinions, genuinely funny posters and good banter. Sadly, it's not the same as it was a few years ago. I've kept pretty quiet about the whole financial / GM situation as on .net, it seems that some people's opinions are then used to turn it into some kind of mudslinging match.