Walking Down The Halbeath Road

OK, I'll indulge you.

"Creditors wouldn't be "throwing good money after bad" by putting Dunfermline into administration because they've already handed that money over, with no guarantee of getting it back. Yet another bogus claim from a discredited poster."

Creditors who wanted to put us (i.e. DAFC Ltd) into Admin, would have to pay to petition the Court to appoint an Administrator. In other words, more "good money". Understand that bit?

Then, how do you suppose they would get anything back out of the insolvency process? It either goes to Liquidation or a CVA. In either case, DAFC Ltd owns very little in the way of assets - it's all under the banner of GM's other companies - so (i) there's not much that could be liquidated to provide a return for those Creditors, or (ii) GM has more than 75% of the CVA-qualifying debt so he has the final say.

Then, how do you suppose they would get anything back out of the insolvency process? It either goes to Liquidation or a CVA. In either case, DAFC Ltd owns very little in the way of assets - it's all under the banner of GM's other companies - so (i) there's not much that could be liquidated to provide a return for those Creditors, or (ii) GM has more than 75% of the CVA-qualifying debt so he has the final say.

Care to explain how this stopped <75% creditors forcing Livingston and Dundee into administration in this exact situation in recent years?

Edited by vikingTON

OK, I'll indulge you.

"Creditors wouldn't be "throwing good money after bad" by putting Dunfermline into administration because they've already handed that money over, with no guarantee of getting it back. Yet another bogus claim from a discredited poster."

Creditors who wanted to put us (i.e. DAFC Ltd) into Admin, would have to pay to petition the Court to appoint an Administrator. In other words, more "good money". Understand that bit?

You dont half talk some pissh. What is your day job? I think it should be made known in the interests of public health and safety. It obviously has feck all to do with running a business.

As a Rovers fan i dont know all the facts but reading some of the posts on this forum im getting the impression that the BOD OF DAFC are only drip feeding there own fans certain peices of info yet are still expecting them to give them money through there fundraising efforts, Also they have budgeted for 7000/6000 for the Falkirk/Rovers games thats crazy, Falkirk brought a below average away support to Starks recently and i am thinking of missing my first derby since the early 90"s due to the Pars pricing policy I.E For a parent/child at starks £20 and for East End £28 i feel this was a great opportunity for the Pars to maybe set a more realistic price especially as they are needing a good turnout from both sets of fans, if i add entry/petrol/food etc your talking about £40 i know myself ill wait to the last minute and buy tickets. Heres hoping the Pars survive cos its great having the fife derbies again.

Vikingtosser can you just piss off to your own teams thread.Mind you I dont think they like you either.Nobody really needs your words of 'wisdom' and you seem to hijack every thread to inflate your rather childish ego.

I would say problems started in the early 90s when we were signing players for £500k.

Everyone was signing players for six figures back then. The problem was when the SPL was formed, our league was no longer being subsidised to the extent it once was. Thats caused situation where out of contract players are only being signed.

Edited by Fotbawmad

For a parent/child at starks £20 and for East End £28

At Starks a few weeks ago me & my son paid £28 as there was no parent/child gate.

Tomorrow we can get in to the game for £20. If I take both my boys it'll cost me £22. Pretty fair prices IMO.

I am trying to find out whether there's the same deal for the derby. Will let you know.

Edited by da_no_1

Seem to remember Morton signing some dud for 100k a few years ago.

In all fairness that was back in about 2003 or 2004 and they're not exactly in financially difficulty with Rae's backing for now. They had their own problems and were lucky in that respect. 100k isn't much at all when you considering the Pars were paying wages 161% over their turnover at times. That is the reason why they are in this financial mess.

It was just a throwaway remark, harking back to the days when money was no object.

I mean you guys got 950k for Stephen McAnespie.

Crazy days indeed. Apparently the bidding started at 500K and jimmy Nic kept saying no, not enough. His bottle crashed at 950K and he grabbed the cash, ended the call and had a strong drink. Allegedly.