Walking Down The Halbeath Road

FAO DAFC board, it might get cold so please plan for games getting called off.

What to do is pay the players what you can afford.

I thought being businessmen you would have learned about budgets but I guess you were off sick that day?

Not wound up at all. Quite calm in fact after the news that came my way at the game today. There are people working at East End Park who have very loose tongues. Your board had another very close call yesterday with yet another unpaid bill. As you are very well aware the clock continues to tick for the big team. The next big deadline to deal with is Friday 28th December, pay day. But surely your board won't wait until after Christmas to give the players their pay plus the 63% missing from last month? Surely they'll pay them all they're due on Friday 21st? That's only 13 days away and HMRC might be back around the same time. They're not known to respect Christmas.

As I have said to you in the past, I do admire your stance against that board of yours and more power to you. At least you don't come on here with that wee team pish that the wee dipstick above seems to delight in.

badass-meme.gif

Look at me. I can do big pictures.

:bairn

Why would alleged bad news about our club make you calm? Are you one of these Raith fans who want us to lose more than Raith to win? Does it work the same with our troubles? What a sad wee life you lead.........

Edited by da_no_1

Now you would cos they've pissed all over you twice. Hardly anyone had heard of them in the summer.

That's a pile of shite. Both Wallace and Falkingham would've been chased by a number of clubs after the seasons they had in the 2nd. Just because you hadn't heard of them doesn't mean that no one else had.

:bairn

Why would alleged bad news about our club make you calm? Are you one of these Raith fans who want us to lose more than Raith to win? Does it work the same with our troubles? What a sad wee life you lead.........

I don't care how many games you win or lose with the latest team you can't afford. With regard to your troubles, I'm glad they're coming home to roost at long last because I'm sick to death of your cheating and then pretending to be a big club. If wanting honesty in sport makes me sad then that's ok but I'd rather be called sad than a cheat.

I don't care how many games you win or lose with the latest team you can't afford. With regard to your troubles, I'm glad they're coming home to roost at long last because I'm sick to death of your cheating and then pretending to be a big club. If wanting honesty in sport makes me sad then that's ok but I'd rather be called sad than a cheat.

Answer my question.

That's a pile of shite. Both Wallace and Falkingham would've been chased by a number of clubs after the seasons they had in the 2nd. Just because you hadn't heard of them doesn't mean that no one else had.

No-one had mentioned their names on this forum. Most scoffed when we announced their signings. I could trawl back through posts but can't be bothered. I know I'm right.

Meanwhile the likes of Raith & Morton were signing our cast-offs that we ditched because we couldn't afford to keep them........;)

No-one had mentioned their names on this forum. Most scoffed when we announced their signings. I could trawl back through posts but can't be bothered. I know I'm right.

Meanwhile the likes of Raith & Morton were signing our cast-offs that we ditched because we couldn't afford to keep them........;)

Nice logic here. So because none of numpties on the First Division forum on Pie & Bovril had heard of these players, no other Scottish club had heard of them either?

Nice logic here. So because none of numpties on the First Division forum on Pie & Bovril had heard of these players, no other Scottish club had heard of them either?

FFS are you serious? We are discussing them within the confines of this football forum. It's not really that hard to understand. FWIW I still wager that the vast majority of Scottish football fans have no clue who they are.

I'm sure when Hardie and Rustybits were signed by the Pars there was some questioning on here as to where the finances for these signings was coming from....

Turns out it was Saint Johnstone.

:lol:

FFS are you serious? We are discussing them within the confines of this football forum. It's not really that hard to understand. FWIW I still wager that the vast majority of Scottish football fans have no clue who they are.

The point was made that you wouldn't be paying these players much as you got them from the 2nd division. The point I'm making is that most clubs in the 1st Division would've known these players and perhaps offered them something. Thus, Dunfermline wouldn't have been their only option and I doubt you got them as cheap as some are making out on here. Your point about no Scottish football fan knowing them is completely irrelevant.

I was at the game at East End against your lot when we lost 2-0 (season 99/00) and was gutted. However I take solace that your team cheated that day as they couldn't afford all the players they had. You were pretending to be a big team but that was shown to be pish.

I was at the game at East End against your lot when we lost 2-0 (season 99/00) and was gutted. However I take solace that your team cheated that day as they couldn't afford all the players they had. You were pretending to be a big team but that was shown to be pish.

I honestly couldn't have put it better myself............thankyou.

The state we're in is pretty poor & we've no doubt shafted a few honourable clubs in getting here, but all this holier than thou crap from Raith, Partick & Falkirk fans is pretty laughable TBH. I've had buckets rattled in my face at plenty grounds in my time following the Pars.

Those in glass houses & all that.....................

You could certainly argue that most clubs in the SPL and SFL1 have 'cheated' over the years.

Falkirk didn't build a complaint stadium and spent the cash on players.

Thistle went bankrupt twice, why was this?

Morton spent huge sums like £100K in the third tier for one player.

We just continued overspendiing for over a decade, I consider all the success tainted in this time and was abused and nearly banned on dafc.net when I dared to suggest it.