Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Well i would have them all in the Rovers team,

That's not the point though. We picked them up from either the Second Division or for free, they are hardly high calibre players. It's not this season that has fucked us, it's the previous years of mismanagement from Masterton and Co that have contributed towards that.

That's not the point though. We picked them up from either the Second Division or for free, they are hardly high calibre players. It's not this season that has fucked us, it's the previous years of mismanagement from Masterton and Co that have contributed towards that.

The point is your able to attract those players because your offering more wages than anyone else so whether they are from the 2nd or free is nothing to do with it, Your signing these players when you canny even afford there wages. Can you not see that, As of not of high calibre they were courted by quite a few 1st division clubs during pre-season but signed for the Pars why cos they are life long Pars fans No they were being offered the most wages.

At least you're not wound up though, that's good.

Not wound up at all. Quite calm in fact after the news that came my way at the game today. There are people working at East End Park who have very loose tongues. Your board had another very close call yesterday with yet another unpaid bill. As you are very well aware the clock continues to tick for the big team. The next big deadline to deal with is Friday 28th December, pay day. But surely your board won't wait until after Christmas to give the players their pay plus the 63% missing from last month? Surely they'll pay them all they're due on Friday 21st? That's only 13 days away and HMRC might be back around the same time. They're not known to respect Christmas.

As I have said to you in the past, I do admire your stance against that board of yours and more power to you. At least you don't come on here with that wee team pish that the wee dipstick above seems to delight in.

The point is your able to attract those players because your offering more wages than anyone else so whether they are from the 2nd or free is nothing to do with it, Your signing these players when you canny even afford there wages. Can you not see that, As of not of high calibre they were courted by quite a few 1st division clubs during pre-season but signed for the Pars why cos they are life long Pars fans No they were being offered the most wages.

I'd suggest the opportunity to play for the biggest club in the SFL would be a factor in the players decisions to sign for Dunfermline.

Edited by Jimmy85

I'd suggest the opportunity to play for the biggest club in the SFL would be a factor in the players decisions to sign for Dunfermline.

Then you'd be wrong. Basher Brash is correct - money talks. Or at least it does when you're getting paid.

Then you'd be wrong. Basher Brash is correct - money talks. Or at least it does when you're getting paid.

Nah the lure of playing for Dunfermline Athletic would be almost impossible for these players to turn down.

Christ, we don't even pay them and they still turn over your mob at Starks.

Ill actually agree with you slightly Jimmy i think you"s are the biggest team in the league and it would have influenced the players in signing but it doesnt take away the fact you couldnt afford them as you cant pay there wages in full at the moment