Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Na only messing. Skimmed thro it at half time & my dads got the programme now.nothing insightful as far as i noticed. Short term problem. Everything hunky dory.

£4300 raised by bucket collection at EEP today. Brilliant effort.

There will always be reasons for not going to games. If you have a product that people want, they will pay for it. I expected the crowd but I'm disappointed we didn't get more. Where are all the fans who turn up for the bigger games when we really need them?

Saving there money waiting for the next big game, fans will come from all over for a title game, they will not come for a game against Dumbarton.

I don't think this was seen as a 'bigger' game, as i don't think the majority of people actually realise the severity of the situation that Dunfermline are actually in.

The main reason being the lack of communication from the board. All they've told us is that we're due HMRC £81k and a statement about some boardroom musical chairs.

There will always be reasons for not going to games. If you have a product that people want, they will pay for it. I expected the crowd but I'm disappointed we didn't get more. Where are all the fans who turn up for the bigger games when we really need them?

Speaking for myself, I'm totally rookit and need my money for food, bills and some kind of religious festival that's coming up.

http://www.dafc.co.u...2207955_2989791

The guy comes across as an honest Pars fan. I think the recent rumours surrounding him have been a bit misplaced.

"We are working hard to try to reduce our creditors as fast as we can over the coming months."

How can Dunfermline reduce their creditors when expenditure exceeds income and the debt is actually growing? The board has already stated that they need to reduce expenditure by up to £400000 just to break even for this season. How do you service a £95000 wage bill?

You've obviously got that around the wrong way round. Opposition fans will help where they can - just ask Dee4life.

I was going to go to Firhill next week if I could as I wont be able to make it up to Cowdenbeath for our game.

You will be very welcome mate. 2 good teams in the same league and both in with a chance of promotion so will be some game. Plus its a cup game so both teams will get half the gate

We'll be lucky. You're team are shite. Maybe 500?

And my attitude on here won't make one iota of a difference to the outcome.

The desperation of opposition fans to see a PM is pretty pathetic.

Kinda like the desperation of your club for Rovers and Falkirk fans to bail them out.

Still support the club in the usual manner, tickets, food etc. that's covering normal business. you always want to be a normal fan.

But the extra from buckets, fund raising should be kept in the trust account until you know that it's not being wasted by the club and the trust members come to agreement on what it'll be used for.

I'm not sure if this has been raised, but if there is a fighting fund being held apart from the club, this may be helpful.

With the club relying on the income from the Falkirk and Rovers matches it is essential that they in fact go ahead on the day.

Approach the club to ensure that there is fuel for the undersoil heating and offer to pay for this.

Appeal in advance for volunteers to not only clear snow off the pitch, but the foot paths surrounding the stadium,(Fife Constabulary can be tittish in this respect when deciding if games can proceed).

Yours in sport,

Zen.

Eh? He's talking about Andy Barrowman's birthday.Sunbeds, botox and a boyband haircut all cost money you know.

Whit ?? A hairdresser goes nowhere near my hair, I'm very protective of my luscious locks.

EDIT: In all seriousness that Masterton interview just looks like fluff to get people off his back tbh.

Edited by GordieBoy80