Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Renegade's take on it, along similar lines to what he posted in the thread that was then quickly deleted:

"It is nothing to do with Gavin Masterton on paper though DA Go, EEP Ltd have 2 directors Karen Masterton and Tracy Martin.That is where I keep getting told it starts getting confusing, DAFC have a long lease and pay rent to EEP each month (allegedly) if DAFC were no more then EEP Ltd would have no sitting tenant.

Any Newco would need to negotiate with EEP ltd for a new lease.But if EEP ltd choose to sell EEP to say Charlsetown developments ltd for a nominal fee they could, if they then applied for planning for 240 properties, the bank would then be very happy as they would have a chance on a return on their money!

Why else would such a huge amount be lent against such a small amount of sitting capital?

Remember Craig Whyte bought Rangers for a £1 and walked away with millions!"

That and the figures above make interesting reading.

Genuinely didn't realise how many Pars fans are actually on here.

This scenario has taken on a mini-snowball effect. Pars fans and even fans of other clubs have helped to distribute this PM around to those who have requested it. It's appreciated as we have had a fair number of requests so far.

Jesus! Kind of wished I hadnt read that. That sneeky b*****d. My dad was actually good friends with him at school and they used to go to all the Pars games together. He was chuffed for him when he became a director as he said he was Pars through and though. Lets hope he remembers that in the weeks to come...

He was chuffed for him when he became a director as he said he was Pars through and though. Lets hope he remembers that in the weeks to come...

That's what I'm hoping for, he is a Pars fan after all. However he is also a businessman, one whose companies are in a hefty amount of debt.

Renegade's take on it, along similar lines to what he posted in the thread that was then quickly deleted:

"It is nothing to do with Gavin Masterton on paper though DA Go, EEP Ltd have 2 directors Karen Masterton and Tracy Martin.That is where I keep getting told it starts getting confusing, DAFC have a long lease and pay rent to EEP each month (allegedly) if DAFC were no more then EEP Ltd would have no sitting tenant.

Any Newco would need to negotiate with EEP ltd for a new lease.But if EEP ltd choose to sell EEP to say Charlsetown developments ltd for a nominal fee they could, if they then applied for planning for 240 properties, the bank would then be very happy as they would have a chance on a return on their money!

Why else would such a huge amount be lent against such a small amount of sitting capital?

Remember Craig Whyte bought Rangers for a £1 and walked away with millions!"

That and the figures above make interesting reading.

Who had/owned the stadium before EEP?

1353537864[/url]' post='6830025']

Very reminiscent of those West Coast fuckers that was involved with us.

My thoughts exactly.

The difference being that the Pars support would have a much bigger amount to raise if it came to the unlikely scenario that they were being held to ransom like we were.

I hate the b*****dos on match days (often beyond tongue.gif ) but, having been faced with the possibility of not having the Rovers, I know how bad it is and I feel genuinely bad for them.

Stadia Group.

Before then it was owned by the club.

That'll be the Stadia group that Mastertron set up as a nest egg when he was finishing handshake banking then bust Livi before taking roost at EEP?

Cheers for forwading highland magyar.

Sick to the stomach if there is truth in that. Masterton be better be prepared to become the most hated man in dunfermline if thats what he's planning.

The thought of the vitriol he and his familiy would face could be a sign that there's a lot of posturing and brinkmanship and emotional blackmail going on. The stony silence from the top of East End Park on the subject of 'what if things went tits up' leaves that threat hanging in the air. Scare the fans into pouring money into the club seems to be the current plan.

I'm not being a happy clapper but there's nothing like spreading fear and panic to kick people into action.

Why didn't he stop the rot after the first season of overspend?

Our wages ratio to turnover was the highest in Scotland.

It's very immoral to run a local institution into the ground like this, imo the council should own football grounds by law.