Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Thanks.

I sent them a wee message on FB about the Decembeard fundraiser that a few of us Rovers supporters do. Not sure if they're implementing it but it may raise a few bob for the club. Only 5 of us did it last year but we raised around 2k. Get a good few Pars on board and you might raise a decent amount.

It's quick and easy to set up. I have forms saved in file I could send if you think it'd be a goer though goin on the PM, it might not make much of a difference.

Going to quote this again, who'd be up for participating in Decembeard to raise some funds ? I have a donation page on the dead forum that I can re-jig and the money can go there rather than anywhere near the club.

I'm up for it, anyone else ?

Thanks GordieBoy. I hope the fans on Saturday voice their anger at Masterton in a quite audible fashion.

Me and a friend actually tried this at the game on Saturday. We were very quickly shouted down.

Just out of interest, of our p&b posters, who also posts on dot net?

I used to, but stopped because it's like they're all posting from laptops in the Mos Eisley Cantina.

I have an occasional look at it, but usually don't bother anymore.

Going to quote this again, who'd be up for participating in Decembeard to raise some funds ? I have a donation page on the dead forum that I can re-jig and the money can go there rather than anywhere near the club.

I'm up for it, anyone else ?

I fucking hate shaving, so would be up for it.

Voice their anger at Masterton ?What is that going to achieve exactly?

It's not the time for division, it's a time for unity.

Singing "Masterton get tae f*ck, Masterton, Masterton, get tae f*ck" won't bring about any good.

Think you should know better slavering kevin

Thistle have had their share of terrible board members, who pretty much nearly brought the club to its knees over the last ten years.

I get the impression that what has been stated in the press regarding Dunfermline's financial position is somewhat of an understatement? I know PM's have been sent between posters but is this scenario worse than your BoD have stated in the press?