Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Hopefully it`ll be "off you go in Jauary, Joe":ph34r:

I'd have him back any day we'll do a fair swap & give you McNeil in exchange. Awww I bet they'll both be glad to return to their homes. smile.gif

Either the Pars fans are sworn members of some secret keeping cult & shall be heavily punished if they reveal the answers to my questions or they don't have a clue what the answers are?

I'd have him back any day we'll do a fair swap & give you McNeil in exchange. Awww I bet they'll both be glad to return to their homes. smile.gif

Either the Pars fans are sworn members of some secret keeping cult & shall be heavily punished if they reveal the answers to my questions or they don't have a clue what the answers are?

:eek: emm nah, its ok, Joe`s alrigght, I take it all back

& I`m pretty sure they genuinely dont have a clue what the answers are to your questions,

though the secret cult bit is probably true too tbh :ph34r:

Those six are all currently active, and at least a couple have undergone name changes at various times.

Four years ago, the Trust had a go at explaining the situation here and most of it is still pretty accurate, although there have been changes since then.

I might get onto the Trust actually, see if they and the club can have a go at updating that article.

I believe the six are not currently active.It was that long ago cant remember exact details but at the meeting 4 years ago Mario and Turnbul exchanged their soft loans for shares which in effect pulled two of the groups together or something like that. The long term aim was the whole shabang to come under one group which obviously hasnt happened.John Sim was a major stumbling block.The pie chart on the Trust website is not accurate to my knowledge.After the meeting 4 years ago the trust were to update who owns what but dont think it happened.Happy to be corrected.However,who owns what is complicated nonetheless

Anyway what do you mean by Trusts around the country being in negative territory? Do you mean supporter's trusts?

I was merely referring to the fact that all trusts that I know (not just football trusts) are set up to help, not to plunge themselves into debt. How can a charity do that and get away with it?

Why have you got a bee in your bonnet about those two specifically out of all the directors at DAFC? Got some gossip?

Sorry, no gossip, but you're perfectly correct about me having an obsession with those two. They're part of the Masterton regime that has brought the club to its knees. You'll gather,by now, that I would prefer it if Masterton and people like him would leave Scottish football alone and let the football trusts have a greater say.

Brian is on the warpath today, just clicked on a topic started by "kozmaboz" there, sadly I got a message saying the thread didn't exist and by the time the page was refreshed it was nowhere to be seen.

Rumour has it that Kozma has been abducted in a white transit van never to be seen again, R.I.P Kozma, we barely knew ya x

Brian is on the warpath today, just clicked on a topic started by "kozmaboz" there, sadly I got a message saying the thread didn't exist and by the time the page was refreshed it was nowhere to be seen.

Rumour has it that Kozma has been abducted in a white transit van never to be seen again, R.I.P Kozma, we barely knew ya x

i'm stunned your rant is still there tbh Grant (you're 100% spot on btw) but what I'm not shocked at is the queue of freeloaders having a pop.

Edited by GordieBoy80

Another tragic thing is the number of people crying that the tickets for the game at the weekend all said 'complimentary' on them, and making out that it was some sort of scam.

As if all clubs don't fiddle the attendance figures! They're either exceptionally naive and possibly stupid, or are just lashing out to deflect our financial shortcomings and doing so in an incredibly shit and childish manner.

Can anyone help this woman?

I need to ask a few questions. there was one hell of a mess made on .net tonight & it's exactly that type of behaviour that gives trusts a bad name because fans assume it's all one group, that is not fault of the fans as it the responsibility of the trust board members to do this.

The steering group that has recently been formed is it managed by the Pars supporters trust (Margaret etc) ?

I can't find a list of the committee members anywhere, can anyone point me in the right direction?

This last one is about Brian from .net, I am assuming that he is not a committee or board member of either of the above groups?

Another tragic thing is the number of people crying that the tickets for the game at the weekend all said 'complimentary' on them, and making out that it was some sort of scam.

As if all clubs don't fiddle the attendance figures! They're either exceptionally naive and possibly stupid, or are just lashing out to deflect our financial shortcomings and doing so in an incredibly shit and childish manner.

I agree. Blame Fife Polis...

Naw - Crawford Allan :)

Reading those, the Pars seem to be royally fucked.

Bad news when your club has got itself into the scenario where the supporters are dreading looking out of the window to see a couple of inches of snow or some hard frost on the ground knowing that a postponement might kill their club.

Brian from .net seems like an arsehole. Is he threatening legal action on someone who said that because people on .net have been over-moderated it may have had an influence on the Pars? :lol: Oh my...

It isn't nice to see whats happening to the Pars. Particularly given that if they do go bust then it'd have a catastrophic impact on Rovers too with our current budgets. Hopefully everything works out fine for them. Ideally, we'll have a mild winter with no postponements and they'll pull through this. At the end of the season, be it in the SPL or SFL, hopefully they cut their cloth and begin to really cut back on their team. Essentially, everyone needs to do the same more often now.

Is this fruitloop serious?

"Could "the fans" possibly have done any worse than the current "fans" in charge? Really? "

Yes................

Granted - the club is in a bad way - but think of the good times we had getting there - if the millions that the current "fans" have invested didnt exsist - it would have been a very very very dull past 10 seasons (The millions wouldnt have existed)

Now - I'm not saying that living outwith your means is the right way to do things but..........

"Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"

Thats a side point - the guys that have been in charge at least have some business knowledge and experience - which is alot more than what 95% of the "fans" have.

Jesus tittyfucking Christ.