Walking Down The Halbeath Road

The vibe I picked up from the meeting was that everyone is very reluctant to hand over a penny to the board, and rightly so.

It also appear that only one current director joined the Black and White board in charge of the youth setup. With possibly one more to join him. The reason the the rest walked away completely was due to an internal power struggle. Masterton is not gonna budge on this.

The lack of communication between the board and the fans is appaling, they inform the Supporters Trust to inform those at the meeting tonight, that the club needs help paying two HMRC bills in less than two weeks? What a farce.

The worrying thing is that there's likely to be much worse information to come, however it's no good telling us little snippets of information, we need to know what is actually going on at our club and how much debt we're actually in.

Hopefully those Pars fans who have been drinking the board's kool-aid for so long have finally woken up, as they cannot be trusted to move our club in the right direction.

Hopefully those Pars fans who have been drinking the board's kool-aid for so long have finally woken up, as they cannot be trusted to move our club in the right direction.

I'm sorry, but you were told ages ago that your board were being economical with the truth. However, you lot - almost to a man - refused to believe it. Can't wait for your board's latest spin on events tomorrow. One thing you can bet on - the full figures will not be revealed, again.

So lads, how do we save the club?

Raise what you can, but keep the money away from the club as it is now. Take the hit on administration and then pile the new money once the club emerges out the other side.

It's risky and it's pretty immoral, but we've seen it happen time and time again.

There's no point putting money in now only to have it be the difference between paying back 4% and 5% of your debts, might as well hold it back and use it to go forward.

I'm sorry, but you were told ages ago that your board were being economical with the truth. However, you lot - almost to a man - refused to believe it. Can't wait for your board's latest spin on events tomorrow. One thing you can bet on - the full figures will not be revealed, again.

I've already previously acknowledged this point.

There were (might still be mind you) a number of Dunfermline fans who supported the actions of the board, yet there were others who have been skeptical of the way that they run the club.

Therefore i'm not sure why you feel the need to label all of the Pars support as being ignorant, when there has clearly been a divide in opinion between the fans regarding the board for a number of years.

In regards to your point about the full figures not being revealed, you're probably right.

I'd say it's nearly impossible.

The club are releasing a statement tomorrow which you can almost gaurentee will be 95% bullshit.

Jimmy seems to have the gist of things, so does the Raith fan.

It's immoral as f**k and we'll never live it down, but is there any other choice?

Well we're never going to be able to buy GM out, so in that respect the figures aren't really important.

What is important, is him accepting the principle that there are people & groups of people out there, willing to invest in the club, but they're no longer willing to pour money into the black hole he's created, and the days of him exerting total control need to end. Yep, he has a lot invested in there but it's not really worth much if the shutters go up.

I've already previously acknowledged this point.

There were (might still be mind you) a number of Dunfermline fans who supported the actions of the board, yet there were others who have been skeptical of the way that they run the club.

Therefore i'm not sure why you feel the need to label all of the Pars support as being ignorant, when there has clearly been a divide in opinion between the fans regarding the board for a number of years.

In regards to your point about the full figures not being revealed, you're probably right.

I implied that the vast majority of Pars' fans posting on here refused to believe what was happening to their club. I can't be bothered trawling through previous posts to prove the point, but I stand by it. I did not say they were ignorant.

Whatever happens, lets not act like bitter c***s during the process.

If we do end up in administration (which at this rate would be lucky for us), let the SFL decide how they wish to treat us and don't create a scene about it.

Don't bitch and whine about the sanctions, take them on the chin and move on.

If we do end up in administration (which at this rate would be lucky for us), let the SFL decide how they wish to treat us and don't create a scene about it.

Well said.

Agreed.