Walking Down The Halbeath Road

How do Dunfermline fans feel about Falkirk rejecting that? I'm sure had it not been on relatively short notice and had we not already told our players they wouldn't be required; I'm sure we would have accepted.

I'd have thought Falkirk would be one of the first clubs to offer help if Dunfermline asked for it.

Personally I don't blame Falkirk for rejecting the request due to the fact it was quite short notice and like you say if more notice had been given then they probably would have agreed but it's not another club's responsibility to help us out.

Think they might be looking for a donation from someone for that, probably from a local business/businessperson.

Desperate stuff.

How do Dunfermline fans feel about Falkirk rejecting that? I'm sure had it not been on relatively short notice and had we not already told our players they wouldn't be required; I'm sure we would have accepted.

I'd have thought Falkirk would be one of the first clubs to offer help if Dunfermline asked for it.

I can't attach any blame to Falkirk for rejecting the request.

However. the board surely must have known about the money HMRC were due a long time ago? Seems to me that they thought switching the Falkirk game would give them the funds required, yet since Falkirk were unable to do so, they're now begging for cash.

Is this HMRC payment already overdue?

Surely Dunfy could say, we're struggling to pay this at the moment, here's a payment of X as goodwill, the rest will be paid the Monday after the next league game?

They may have been accommodating in the past but due to the antics of a certain diddy side in the south side of Glasgow their goodwill will probably be non-existent.

Is this HMRC payment already overdue?

Surely Dunfy could say, we're struggling to pay this at the moment, here's a payment of X as goodwill, the rest will be paid the Monday after the next league game?

The money is part of an already established payment plan to HMRC.

I was just about to say, these would be an agreed deferment plan in place and it's not up to date. Similar to Hearts.

I deal with chasing VAT and PAYE dodging businesses on a daily basis. It's the single biggest threat to many businesses. Football clubs are no different.