Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I think we will sign Murray, its going to be hard for the other 2 trialists as there is no games they can play in and training ain't always best way to judge a player, or maybe it could be that they get the other 2 for the same as paying Murray

Could they play in the Under 20's games? Don't know if trialists are allowed.

Cowden thread is dull so I have tried to start the mud flinging. Please feel free to help out.

I think we will sign Murray, its going to be hard for the other 2 trialists as there is no games they can play in and training ain't always best way to judge a player, or maybe it could be that they get the other 2 for the same as paying Murray

Trialists can play in 3 league matches, Dundee played every man and their dog 2 seasons ago.

I'm sure I just seen that the fud Chris Smith has sealed himself a deal IN THE SPL? The fact that he is in the SPL and we are not is disgusting.

:lol:

Can't believe they've signed that diddy, St Mirren are done for if Samson gets injured.

Could they play in the Under 20's games? Don't know if trialists are allowed.

Cowden thread is dull so I have tried to start the mud flinging. Please feel free to help out.

Yeah trialists can play in the under 20s and the league, I'm going on what JJ said he hopes to have it sorted in next 10 days and they guys are coming in next week, the under 20 game was suppose to be Tuesday against Falkirk but will changed due to the Scotland u21 game and I don't think the Patrick game at home in the Saturday would be ideal to play a trialist unless it was Murray as you know what you get, I hope we get Murray and 1 of the others stand out and we can sort a deal ideal, Cardle will not leave he's a good player but I hardly think he was stand out where there would ve an influx of clubs after him

Hibs?

Nail on head Grant, I'll say no more

Rob, I've always wanted us to look for the future, but there's that, then there's being completely inept in the transfer window and signing no centre halfs dry.gif

Agreed about the centre backs, if it were me then they would be the first place I'd get settled. Can't see Jefferies being here long in all honesty, but if a gaffer 2 or 3 years down the line starts to reap rewards then I wouldn't be surprised if it were, partly atleast, be down to the work JJ has done this Summer.