Walking Down The Halbeath Road

it looks like we may end up Keeping Barrowman and getting Dargo as the equivalents. Not a total disaster so long as the defence gets sorted out.

Barrowman's about as useful as a condom vending machine in the Vatican, while Dargo is not the type of player we should be going for. If he's coming into the club, it should only be as a coach, not as a backup striking option, yet purely as a coach.

IMO Potter is past it and to be honest I don't see the need to keep him on as a coach as you'd think we could utilise our money better by bringing in new defenders.

I genuinely believe that if Potter starts against Cowdenbeath, the Blue Brazil will beat us.

He's that bad.

I've got a sneaky suspicion Cowden will beat us, even if that fud Potter isn't at the back, which he no doubt will be as the club appear to be that far up his family's hole.

Dargo? Seriously what are you doing.

I reckon we're just offering him a chance to get fit. If we were having a serious look at him I suspect he would have played against Bristol City tomorrow night instead of against a pub team tonight with the kids.

Dunfermline Athletic - a club with a heart.

Will be getting the popcorn out for reading this thread when Dargo starts tomorrow night as well.

I'll start to worry if he starts tomorrow night. In fact you've planted seeds of doubt in my mind. Cheers for ruining my night.

I've stressed this before but i will say it again. This cannot be true about Craig Dargo signing for DAFC, i won't believe it!

Craig fucking Dargo!!!

Words cannot express how embarrassed i would be if he signed for my club.

Why don't we just sign Gareth Wardlaw aswell while we're at it. To top it all off, i think Martin Corrigan could do a job for us in defence too, good pairing with Potter.:bairn

Edited by parfecto

I'll start to worry if he starts tomorrow night. In fact you've planted seeds of doubt in my mind. Cheers for ruining my night.

Happy to help! ;)

I've stressed this before but i will say it again. This cannot be true about Craig Dargo signing for DAFC, i won't believe it!

Craig fucking Dargo!!!

Words cannot express how embarrassed i would be if he signed for my club.

Why don't we just sign Gareth Wardlaw aswell while we're at it. To top it all off, i think Martin Corrigan could do a job for us in defence too, good pairing with Potter.:bairn

Corrigan is Stenny manager I'm sure now so I think we'll avoid that one.

Corrigan is Stenny manager I'm sure now so I think we'll avoid that one.

Had a feeling he had went into management, just thought I'd throw his name in there anyway for the context of the rant.

I was working at Perth races tonight and was speaking to Bristol City player Martyn Woolford after he was playing a round of his enthralling Twitter game Where's Wooly and told him not to play too well tomorrow night and he replied with "It's only a friendly mate" so perhaps he won't exert himself too much.

Yet he was trialing for Airdrie, and has signed for a league 2 club.

But yeah, whatever.

Get your facts right before opening your big gob.

Quote from the Airdrie manager:

"Kenneth will not be a Diamond this season...here for game-time only"

Like I said - Kenneth is way out of your league.

Get your facts right before opening your big gob.

Quote from the Airdrie manager:

"Kenneth will not be a Diamond this season...here for game-time only"

Like I said - Kenneth is way out of your league.

facepalm-500x4001.jpg