Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I call shite on Willis. Not like we have a better right winger and he's still very young with a year left on his contract. Regarding Barlow, I stick by my guns that he is an average keeper. NEVER COMES OFF HIS LINE FFS. dry.gif

A person who you'd think would be very much in the know has said he may not be in JJ's plans. Although, we shall wait and see.

Did anyone else see Istvan Kozma's son in the swimming tonight? Born in Dunfermline! :D

The "East End Elite" are generally the biggest bunch of bawbags to be at EEP in my lifetime, their beleif that they are in some way "above" other pars fans because they stay till the end and create an "atmosphere" (13 people singing while a drum just bangs randomly), the songs like "We're true pars fans, we stay till the end" is cringeworthy as f**k, the attempts at banter are cringworthy as f**k, I've never been embarrassed by our support but I will be this season.

Why the need to create a name? all your doing is distancing yourself and setting yourself apart from the other pars fans, the thread after the Lochgelly summed it up for me, the ringleader came on and said "There was only 5 EEE and the rest were just pars fans" they can get themselves to f**k.

They are even bigger bellends than the rest of the other pars fans.

Gallagher was a hero for getting tore into them.

I actually came on to gloat about the Forfar score but then I was reading this.

I 100% agree with Grant on this. The " East End Elite" pfffffff it is cringeworthy all it will be as Grant says is a bunch of 19 year old wanna be hooligans and wanna be Green brigade that only 12 year old kids will aspire to be. That's what I hate about the scummy green brigade they think they are celtics No1 fans and loudest fans in the world, when all they are are a bunch of wee Buckie drinking fannys who are a "Rid Neck"

Craig Dargo was in the stand on Saturday along with some younger lads wearing Dunfermline tracksuits. Not sure if he is training with them or been offered a deal of some sort.

That'll be quite a step backwards if we sign Craig Dargo...Second division player at best.

Anybody else think JJ made a huge cock-up by not offering Branson a contract? 19 and looked far better than Murray who I'd be appalled if we signed dry.gif

I was really surprised at this. Only saw him once but he didn't look out of place at the back, done no worse than Potter (i know that's not saying much), and further more he's only 20. Could have turned out to be a great find for us if he got the chance to develop, and who knows could have made a bit of money from him in the future.

Edited by parfecto

Craig Dargo was in the stand on Saturday along with some younger lads wearing Dunfermline tracksuits. Not sure if he is training with them or been offered a deal of some sort.

*Scrambles to find entire box of paracetamols to neck at the thought of this*

Found myself in a fit of rage yesterday. Not at the performance which was actually alright for several periods but our fans. So many utter chunts. Booing the team. Moaning at fans for having a good time, shouting at Barlow for his error and then shitting themselves when he spoke back.

Hate 50% of our support. Must be close to that at least. Bah.

Falkingham looks quality, Cardle was sharp.

Potter is mince. Geggan is not a right back, McMillan is not a left back. Thomson ran about like an idiot achieving very little,as did Husband, minus the running about bit.

Kirk and Barrowman both missed sitters and we should have won comfortably after taking the lead but were careless and let them back in and they took full advantage.

Why are you suprised by this? That's how our fans have been for years and years!

Nothing like giving boys a chance eh lads? :P

Dargo is not welcome at EEP after THAT goal!

(In all seriousness if he could do a job then he would be a good signing, but I have no idea how good he is these days).

Edited by DA Baracus

Good to see that we've got some backup to Gallacher, alebit i have no idea who he is nor how good (or bad!) he is.

In regards to the Craig Dargo rumour, i think someone's on the wind up here, the guy's past it.

Anybody else think JJ made a huge cock-up by not offering Branson a contract?

I would have signed him for competition instead of sticking with that balloon, Potter.

Our centre-back problem is Virgin on the desperate now.

I fear we could let in a record amount of goals if we don't sign someone.

Our centre backs sex lives (or lack of) is none of our business.

Certainly not a lack of it anyway...they'll be shagged rotten week in, week out by every striker in the First Division based on Saturday's performance.

Saturday was the first game I've made it to this season. Midfield forward we didn't look too bad, having said that Barrowman flattered to deceive culminating in a horrible effort when clean through on the keeper. Kirk also should've buried a chance late on. It's clear though that just like last season, our main issue is in defence. Potter is well past it, goodness knows why we're even keeping him on as a coach?! Don't rate Dowie particularly highly either, although he was the best of a bad bunch in last season's Premier League campaign. Two centre backs are a must and a left back too if we are to sustain any kind of title challenge this season.

I was however very impressed with young Falkingham who looks like he has the potential to become a cracking a wee player. Great engine, good composure and great vision.