Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Stephen Husband just tweeted that he's signed a 2-year deal with the Pars. Welcome aboard Stephen.

Great news, not seen anything of him personally but I've heard from various other people he looks like a useful player so I'm pleased with that.

Ian Murray seems hopeful of a deal as well but due to his injury record I don't think that would be a good idea on our part.

Stephen Husband just tweeted that he's signed a 2-year deal with the Pars. Welcome aboard Stephen.

Excellent news! Impressed me from what i've seen of him. Decent touches, good passer. Looks like he's got a bit of muscle about him aswell.

On a side note, I would be devastated if we signed Craig Dargo.

I've not seen Husband yet, and I won't judge him too much until I've seen him play for at least 15 minutes.

Dunfermline fans however, who happen to be the most pessimistic bunch you could find, have said promising and positive things about the guy. So if he seems like a decent wee signing then I'm happy with JJ again.

I dont tho i cant imagine they are going to be on a low wage

Both of them are huge risks due to injury and both have made some serious cash from the game already. They'll be lucky to get a contract offer from any FT club and I imagine they are still trying to play because they want to rather than having a need for money.

Both of them are huge risks due to injury and both have made some serious cash from the game already. They'll be lucky to get a contract offer from any FT club and I imagine they are still trying to play because they want to rather than having a need for money.

^^^this^^^

A pretty simple concept to grasp for anyone with half a brain cell......

But, our simple friends along the A92 will say, you'll be paying them a kings ransom........just like you always have......:blink:

^^^this^^^

A pretty simple concept to grasp for anyone with half a brain cell......

But, our simple friends along the A92 will say, you'll be paying them a kings ransom........just like you always have......:blink:

The fact Kyle is still attracting attention from SPL clubs he will be expecting an SPL wage, ie if both offer a contract Dunf would need to put in a realistic offer