Walking Down The Halbeath Road

"Dunfermline are weighing up a deal for former Hibs and Motherwell keeper Graeme Smith."

He's a good shot stopper, but he still looked really dodgy (kicking & dealing with crosses). Should still be good backup to Gallagher. He's better than Chris Smith anyway....

Edited by JamieStevenson

Kyle doesn't seem to have ruled us out and says he has an offer on the table from JJ - he'd just rather play in the SPL if offered the right deal and St Johnstone don't think he is too fat.

Kyle and Tade up front, jesus thats almost as scary as the Marv and Campbell partnership we had at the back a few seasons back

kyle will go to the newco just like liam buchanan.

leaves us with kirk, wallace and barrowman. all more than capable in this league. maybe add another depending on who jj can get in. no poiunt getting in somebody just for the sake of it who isn't good enough. god, we've been down that road far, far, far too many times in the past.

kyle will go to the newco just like liam buchanan.

leaves us with kirk, wallace and barrowman. all more than capable in this league. maybe add another depending on who jj can get in. no poiunt getting in somebody just for the sake of it who isn't good enough. god, we've been down that road far, far, far too many times in the past.

Thought he released a statement slating Black for going to the newco?

If St Johnstone offer Kyle a deal and he goes, then fair enough - couldn't blame him for wanting to play SPL as opposed to SFL 1.

However, Barrowman is a capable player at this level and did well when he went on last night, and took his goal well. If we don't get Kyle then I'd be happier if Buchanan stayed so we had a fourth out and out striker.

Would you take Craig Dargo? Heard his name banded about a few times.

Personally, I'd have him. Not as a starter but definately capable of coming off the bench if needing a goal. Would score goals for fun against the small teams in the division as well I'm sure (i.e Cowden, Airdrie, Dumbarton, Raith)

Would you take Craig Dargo? Heard his name banded about a few times.

Personally, I'd have him. Not as a starter but definately capable of coming off the bench if needing a goal. Would score goals for fun against the small teams in the division as well I'm sure (i.e Cowden, Airdrie, Dumbarton, Raith)

Poor effort 1/10.

He really scored for fun against us last season though.

Poor effort 1/10.

He really scored for fun against us last season though.

Many games did he play against you?

Stephen Husband just tweeted that he's signed a 2-year deal with the Pars. Welcome aboard Stephen.

Seen that, good news, looked tasty against Hearts, local laddie tae.