Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Alex Keddie is apparently going to play as a triallist for Wimbledon this weekend.

Aye, I've heard that they want relegated back to non-league football as well.

Goalkeeper Graeme smith on trial (official site). From memory of his time at well he was ok, but not great.

From memory of his time at Hibs he was brutal, no thank you. Any player not good enough for the Azerbaijan league is probably best left alone.

Don't know if it's been mentioned already but former Aston Villa and Coventry City left-back Stephen O'Halloran will be playing as a trialist against Berwick on Saturday.

I have heard of him and thought he was of a much higher standard than the 1st especially, so either a cracking potential signing or he's much pisher than I thought.

I have no problem with Potter being kept on as a player-coach. I would be worried if he is starting regularly though as our younger guys should be getting a look in, even if we did get into the SPL IMO.

Graeme Smith? Meh. Surely can't be much worse than Chris?

I have heard of him and thought he was of a much higher standard than the 1st especially, so either a cracking potential signing or he's much pisher than I thought.

I have no problem with Potter being kept on as a player-coach. I would be worried if he is starting regularly though as our younger guys should be getting a look in, even if we did get into the SPL IMO.

Graeme Smith? Meh. Surely can't be much worse than Chris?

If it was a toss up between me and chris, i know which smith i'd rather have in goals, worst keeper i've ever seen. ever.