Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Dowie to me is a good ball playing Centre half, Keddie had more of a clear at all costs style of play. Decent enough player for the 1st but should be nowhere near an SPL level defence. The fact that people didn't think he made many mistakes is actually quite scary, next game he plays, watch him at set pieces, the reason he doesn't look like he makes mistakes is because he is so far behind the player he is marking that you don't notice him. Awful marker

Dowie to me is a good ball playing Centre half, Keddie had more of a clear at all costs style of play. Decent enough player for the 1st but should be nowhere near an SPL level defence. The fact that people didn't think he made many mistakes is actually quite scary, next game he plays, watch him at set pieces, the reason he doesn't look like he makes mistakes is because he is so far behind the player he is marking that you don't notice him. Awful marker

It's a bit odd that you come on here and criticise players and yet only kiss arse on the plebs site,why so?

It's a bit odd that you come on here and criticise players and yet only kiss arse on the plebs site,why so?

Because you can't criticise anyone to do with the club unless the same two or three experts on there start to do it.

If you do then they will turn on you on everyone else will join in.

Because you can't criticise anyone to do with the club unless the same two or three experts on there start to do it.

If you do then they will turn on you on everyone else will join in.

Ah so Brian's still a complete control freak,I notice he hasn't taken down the pictures of his beloved Macca yet :lol:

So will this mean that the singing section will once again be split?

Surely there will be supporters from that section who have already bought a ST in the Norrie, and then there will be those who haven't yet bought a ST and will buy one in the North West? I'd rather they all stayed in the one are tbh.

Well that confirms that the club lied to us over the reasons for the closure in the first place.

Anybody who believed the original reasoning given needs their head looked at.

So will this mean that the singing section will once again be split?

Surely there will be supporters from that section who have already bought a ST in the Norrie, and then there will be those who haven't yet bought a ST and will buy one in the North West? I'd rather they all stayed in the one are tbh.

Ah well, I don't have the wonga to pay for the EEE membership so its probably for the best that their is going to be another 'singing section'8)

Well that confirms that the club lied to us over the reasons for the closure in the first place.

Perhaps it will shut again if Rangers get put into SFL 1?

Good re-signing, to try blame him for our defensive woes last year is just plain stupidity, thank McCann,Keddie and Smith for that, this year without those players and against a lower calibre he'll cope fine.

It wasn't just him, cleary the others were at fault, and indeed were more to blame than Dowie. But Dowie was certainly a part of that, and it's strange that you seem to think he's immune from any blame for the breathtakingly shit defence of last season.

North West stand re-opened :):D

A lot of Pars fans seem to be happy about this, but why? It will only be a few rows, and something about it stinks to me. The way the club acted over it last season has suddenly been forgiven it seems. The club treated the fans there like utter shit, and in their statement are once more trying to control the fans by having a cry about standing, once more proving that they don't really listen to or care what the fans want. I'd imagine being in there next season would be awful. The sanctimonious wanks will be in tears the second someone dares to stand up, certain fandans will be out to prove that they are above those in the Norrie and the club will be itching to close it at the slightest thing. They're only doing this to try and get more season ticket sales as they're about 500 off of projections so far. Which is thier own fault. Once/if they reach the target, look out for them closing that stand again after a few games, probably whilst blaming the fans for it and having no idea how much they will be alienating yet more fans.

It's a simple situation with the NW stand. Sit down or lose it. Easy rule to follow.

So you're happy to just accept the shite the club throw at you? And be treated like shite? And have no say in what you, or others, want at football? I fully accept that many people wish to sit at the football, and they should be entitled to have that right, and indeed have it, yet most of those people can't accept that many like to stand at the football. And you are either naive in the extreme or stupid if you thought the stand was originally closed for 'standing'. When it gets closed again will you blame 'standing' once more? Or will you actually see what anyone with half, nay a quarter, of a brain can see?

It wasn't just him, cleary the others were at fault, and indeed were more to blame than Dowie. But Dowie was certainly a part of that, and it's strange that you seem to think he's immune from any blame for the breathtakingly shit defence of last season.

A lot of Pars fans seem to be happy about this, but why? It will only be a few rows, and something about it stinks to me. The way the club acted over it last season has suddenly been forgiven it seems. The club treated the fans there like utter shit, and in their statement are once more trying to control the fans by having a cry about standing, once more proving that they don't really listen to or care what the fans want. I'd imagine being in there next season would be awful. The sanctimonious wanks will be in tears the second someone dares to stand up, certain fandans will be out to prove that they are above those in the Norrie and the club will be itching to close it at the slightest thing. They're only doing this to try and get more season ticket sales as they're about 500 off of projections so far. Which is thier own fault. Once/if they reach the target, look out for them closing that stand again after a few games, probably whilst blaming the fans for it and having no idea how much they will be alienating yet more fans.

Spot on, although they don't seem to understand the concept of people waiting to see what happens with newco and that if you don't buy a season ticket right away your support is "tainted". What a load of pish. :lol:

So you're happy to just accept the shite the club throw at you? And be treated like shite? And have no say in what you, or others, want at football? I fully accept that many people wish to sit at the football, and they should be entitled to have that right, and indeed have it, yet most of those people can't accept that many like to stand at the football. And you are either naive in the extreme or stupid if you thought the stand was originally closed for 'standing'. When it gets closed again will you blame 'standing' once more? Or will you actually see what anyone with half, nay a quarter, of a brain can see?

So what about those who have a right to sit down, then there view gets blocked by those standing at the halfway line at the North West?

The reason why it's never been clamped down upon in section E is due to the fact it doesn't block anyones view, simple.

Maybe the NW should be opened as a standing area? Those who want to stand can stand if they wish, without the fucking thing being shut for two thirds of the season.

Maybe the NW should be opened as a standing area? Those who want to stand can stand if they wish, without the fucking thing being shut for two thirds of the season.

I suspect it would be if it was allowed and we could afford to convert it.

I think it's very clear from the update today from the club that they are very concerned about being several hundred tickets short of what they have budgeted for. For them to re-open the North West is quite a desperate move, seeing as they were so quick to get it shut last season.

They mention that the uncertainty "isn't helping" matters. I would say that it is the main factor. Not only are people waiting to see what league Sevco will be thrust into before making their minds up, several others will be wanting to know what division we're playing in. Perhaps I'm being naive but I think with Rangers in the 3rd and our future decided, we'll comfortably reach 2000 ST's.

I do feel bad for the club as they have tried everything they can to entice supporters to buy ST's this summer and they should be applauded for their shilling attempts as well as their efforts to include supporters more. However I, like many others, simply won't stand for Sevco in Division 1, regardless of the club's own stance or any possible reconstruction of Scottish football.

If the SFL decide on Friday to punt Sevco to the 3rd and that's the end of it, then I'll happily go to EEP next week and renew my ST. Otherwise, the club will have to hope others go back on their stance.