Walking Down The Halbeath Road

With signed players...erm mibies

Barlow

McMillan - Young - Trialist/Munro? - Boyle

Whittle - Thomson - Kane - JoJo

Kirk - Falkingham

Defence definitely needs strengthened

Jeffries will play with a 4-3-3 and no chance will Falkingham ever play up front. and I'd imagine Thomson will be behind Falkingham and Greggen for the centre midfield spot, wouldn't be surprised if Byrne gets given more game time this year, Thomson just isn't very good.

Barlow

-------Barlow

McMillan-Youg-Munro-Boyle

---------------Kane------------

-------Greggen-Falkingham

Whittle------------------Cardle

-----------Wallace---------------

Jeffries will play with a 4-3-3 and no chance will Falkingham ever play up front. and I'd imagine Thomson will be behind Falkingham and Greggen for the centre midfield spot, wouldn't be surprised if Byrne gets given more game time this year, Thomson just isn't very good.

Barlow

-------Barlow

McMillan-Youg-Munro-Boyle

---------------Kane------------

-------Greggen-Falkingham

Whittle------------------Cardle

-----------Wallace---------------

Is Whittle likely to be ahead of Willis? Hopefully JJ will strengthen the defence soon, although I've only heard good things about Munro and Young.

Is Whittle likely to be ahead of Willis? Hopefully JJ will strengthen the defence soon, although I've only heard good things about Munro and Young.

Whittle will be one of our best players next season, Willis is a very average one who flopped at Ayr United, I reckon he'll get in two centre backs and use Munro and Young as cover.

Hopefully Whittle turns out to be a real steal for us then. If we get Husband and get Dowie back I think we'll just need one more defender.

Does anyone know who between Kane and Geggan would be the defensive midfielder?

If we get Husband and get Dowie back I think we'll just need one more defender.

Husband is a midfielder and Dowie's shite.

We need three new centre backs (possibly four depending on whether we have a young CB ready to step up).

Good news ...fairly versatile...and no Keddie about to make him look shite.

Nonsense. He didn't need Keddie to make him look shite, he WAS shite. As for versatile, that simply means that he can be shite in more than position.

Decent re-signing. Wasn't too awful last season.

He was though. That our best central defensive paring was Rusty and Keddie says something. And of course he was a large part of the awful defence that set all kinds of dreadful records.

Very poor signing. I shall loudly boo him and taunt him till my throat is sore.

No, of course I won't. I still think it's an awful signing (he clearly couldn't get another club because he's pish), but if he plays he'll have my support.

Good re-signing, to try blame him for our defensive woes last year is just plain stupidity, thank McCann,Keddie and Smith for that, this year without those players and against a lower calibre he'll cope fine.

Nonsense. He didn't need Keddie to make him look shite, he WAS shite. As for versatile, that simply means that he can be shite in more than position.

He was though. That our best central defensive paring was Rusty and Keddie says something. And of course he was a large part of the awful defence that set all kinds of dreadful records.

Very poor signing. I shall loudly boo him and taunt him till my throat is sore.

No, of course I won't. I still think it's an awful signing (he clearly couldn't get another club because he's pish), but if he plays he'll have my support.

Mrs Keddie by any chance?

Good but not fantastic as one or two punters have been tweeting or putting up on facebook. Anyone who thinks its fantastic news wasn't at cappielow first time around in the championship winning season.

I liked Dowie pushed further forward in midfield but seems as if we're covered there. Needs somebody vocal beside him, doesn't shout and doesn't command like, in my opinion, a centre half should.

Good but not fantastic as one or two punters have been tweeting or putting up on facebook. Anyone who thinks its fantastic news wasn't at cappielow first time around in the championship winning season.

I liked Dowie pushed further forward in midfield but seems as if we're covered there. Needs somebody vocal beside him, doesn't shout and doesn't command like, in my opinion, a centre half should.

I also far preffered Dowie as a defensive midfielder.