Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Anyone fancy a wee game of guess where the released players will end up ?

McCann - Dumbarton

McDougall - Livingston

Hardie - Dumbarton

Graham - St.Mirren

Potter- Ayr United

Smith - Airdrie United

Keddie - Clyde

McCann - Morton

McDougall - Cowdenbeath

Hardie - Partick

Graham - St Mirren

Potter - Stenhousemuir

Smith - Airdrie United

Keddie - Forfar

McCann - Partick

McDougall - Ayr

Hardie - Queen of the South

Graham - Ross County

Potter- Falkirk

Smith - Falkirk

Keddie - Falkirk

Nobody is correct, yet.

Saw Martin Hardie tweeting to Austin McCann, which could indicate what teams they are signing for: 'Just seen the ramsdens cup draw at least we got a home tie!!!" Out of all the teams in the draw playing at home, they're probably either signing for Brechin, Cowdenbeath, Morton, Hamilton Accies or Dumbarton. Unless they are fans of one of those certain teams, which I doubt...

no chance of mccann at cowden, we already have a better left back.

Not only the fact has McCann signed for Ayr, but I'd seriously doubt the fact that you have a better left back than McCann. I genuinely couldn't name your left back.

We do have a better left back - the best in Div2 last season as you will discover. I can't name many of the Rovers players either - doesn't mean they aren't very good - or does it?

He may turn out to be a good signing for dumbarton if he plays more often and it turns out his shiteness for us has just been an attitude problem. he has a couple of decent runs a season in him, that's about it. I'm not usually a harsh judge on our players, but mcdougals high standing amongst some our fans baffles me, I can only assume they think doing 2 or 3 stepovers makes a player

Yeah I don't understand our fans higher standings with McDougall either. He hardly ever got a game in our title winning season, never mind last. He never got those games because he wasn't good enough. Not needed. Best of luck nd awrat for him etc.

I don't think there's any question of McDougall's ability. I remember it took him a while to get up to the pace of the game when he first signed for us and then had a decent run. It seems like it's an attitude problem more than anything else.

Not only the fact has McCann signed for Ayr, but I'd seriously doubt the fact that you have a better left back than McCann. I genuinely couldn't name your left back.

mcann was the weak link in the pars team when they won the first.year and a bit on from then he will be even more finished. give me kenny adamson anyday, and playing for us is only his second job.

I must've imagined Chris Smith in our 1st division team last time.

Just proves how utterly shit Cowdenbeath are that they could manage a paltry one goal against us in 340 minutes of football which included Keddie, Smith and McCann.