Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I'm sure JJ had said that no decision on a keeper would be made until they knew how Gallacher was in pre-season. Theres also the chance that Gallacher may go as well to save some cash so I think a new keeper will definately be coming in.

A couple of defenders is a must and alsthough Boyle and Barrowman have been told to find new clubs i'd not be surprised if they are still with us in August and have a part to play. Even if they did move on I don't think we'd get any cash as the clubs they would likely move to would be like ourselves...

Nah, bollocks will punting oyle and barrowman be a money making excercise, if there is a fee involved it could quite possibly go directly to the player as in all likelihood they'll be taking a hit on their wages.

Not sure if it's common knowledge among Pars fans but Nick Phinn will be signing for Hamilton, provided he can prove his fitness.

Would be a good move for him if true. Used to be a key player for us a few years ago, but he's been virtually absent since.

If Phinn signs for Accies and manages to stay injury free, then i wouldn't fancy us playing against him next season. Cracking player on his day, just never quite reached his potential. (Mainly due to injuries)

Phinn's a good enough player IMO but has had a torrid time with injuries that have set him back. I like him but maybe a move will provide the kick-start he needs for his career.

If he does go, then the very best of luck to him.

Saw Martin Hardie tweeting to Austin McCann, which could indicate what teams they are signing for: 'Just seen the ramsdens cup draw at least we got a home tie!!!" Out of all the teams in the draw playing at home, they're probably either signing for Brechin, Cowdenbeath, Morton, Hamilton Accies or Dumbarton. Unless they are fans of one of those certain teams, which I doubt...

Edited by DAFC.