Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Boyle was non existent when he played. If we received a fee for him, I reckon it'd be more than welcome.

Not going to happen but hes more than good enough for SFL 1.

I've heard we are signing two Englishmen with one being Falkingham. Carl Finnigan matches the English bit...I'm panicking!

Don't wet your knickers just yet. It's Boulding from Livingston.

Got to admit trolling some of the dafter Pars is too easy laugh.gif

Fun though.

Are you for real :huh:

What ?

I made up the Boulding thing as a complete fabrication(ask Livi Lass or orco, they were in on it) a couple of days ago and I didn't think anyone was daft enough to have bought it.

I was wrong laugh.gif

I'm completely lost after the above revelations, who is trolling who here? Discounting Ryan Wallace as he is Scottish, I've been told that we are signing two Englishmen this week. I didn't believe the Boulding rumour as one is Falkingham and the other is apparently a centre half. I was surprised to hear Boyle had been told he can go as that leaves us with McMillan as our only senior defender. Boyle would have been fine for the First Division, I'm sure an experienced manager like Jeffries could have coached some positional play into him. If we sign Falkingham and an English centre half then I would be more inclined to believe the Boyle scenario.

I'm completely lost after the above revelations, who is trolling who here? Discounting Ryan Wallace as he is Scottish, I've been told that we are signing two Englishmen this week. I didn't believe the Boulding rumour as one is Falkingham and the other is apparently a centre half. I was surprised to hear Boyle had been told he can go as that leaves us with McMillan as our only senior defender. Boyle would have been fine for the First Division, I'm sure an experienced manager like Jeffries could have coached some positional play into him. If we sign Falkingham and an English centre half then I would be more inclined to believe the Boyle scenario.

I knew you didn't buy it tbh, it wasn't registered P&B users I was trolling...wink.gif

Have I got this right Gordie? You put the Boulding thing up here so that folk on .net would read it and repeat it on that site?

If not then I am also completely baffled.

Yep. you've got it Poet.

Yep. you've got it Poet.

How hilarious. You must be proud to have anonymous people, the vast majority of which you don't know and will never meet, believe a lie you made up. One for the CV I would think.