Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Cricket is boring as f**k to watch, but it can be fairly enjoyable to play.

What that has to do with DAFC transfers is beyond me though.

If Murray Davidson leaves us I'd quite happily take Martin Hardie back as back up to Muzz's replacement. He never really had much pace but it was more his presence that was important. Can't see Lomas agreeing though

Feel free. He's pretty gash but he's a cult hero.

Anyone who could watch the 2005 Ashes and still say cricket is shite is either deluded, a liar or they just don't like sport. It's the stories surrounding the games that I love most about sport. One of the reasons why the SPL isn't a big a draw as you would hope as their are no intriguing matches for us, unlike the derbies in the 1st.

Cricket's pish and anyone who plays and/or likes it is gay.

Says a guy that watches a bunch of poofs prancing around the football pitch wearing colourful shoes and who fall over if someone looks at them "all funny".

Interesting fact for you. More people are members of Greenock cricket club than turn up to watch Morton play football. Same with Ayr, Stenhousemuir, Alloa etc etc.

It was Scots that helped spread the game of cricket around the British Empire.

I think you'd leave a wet patch on the ground and a big brown streak in your underpants if you had to face even a moderately quick bowler.dry.gif

Anyone who could watch the 2005 Ashes and still say cricket is shite is either deluded, a liar or they just don't like sport.

I watched it, and it was boring and pish.

Genuinely the most boring sport to watch.

Says a guy that watches a bunch of poofs prancing around the football pitch wearing colourful shoes and who fall over if someone looks at them "all funny".

Interesting fact for you. More people are members of Greenock cricket club than turn up to watch Morton play football. Same with Ayr, Stenhousemuir, Alloa etc etc.

It was Scots that helped spread the game of cricket around the British Empire.

I think you'd leave a wet patch on the ground and a big brown streak in your underpants if you had to face even a moderately quick bowler.dry.gif

Interesting fact for you, loads of people die each year, doesn't mean it's actually that great a thing to do, ken?

I watched it, and it was boring and pish.

Genuinely the most boring sport to watch.

Interesting fact for you, loads of people die each year, doesn't mean it's actually that great a thing to do, ken?

More people are members of cricket clubs in Fife than watch all the football clubs in Fife combined. Cricket is a more popular sport than football in the kingdom.dry.gif

More people are members of cricket clubs in Fife than watch all the football clubs in Fife combined. Cricket is a more popular sport than football in the kingdom.dry.gif

WUM WU-WUM WUM WUUUUUUUUUM...

I remembered about this video, and we all need something to laugh about. It's referee Kenny Clark giving a speech at Andy Tod's testimonial dinner a few years back.

So either Boyle's staying, or JJ has another left back in his radar.

EDIT: McDougall's away too, looks like they're all finding out now. Should be more to follow in the next few minutes.

Edited by smpar