Walking Down The Halbeath Road

The two utter morons that got us relegated on the panel for Sportscene tonight. Couldn’t make that up. Wouldn’t trust them with anything football wise. Pair of fucking charlatans. 

Yes, I am not letting it go. 

7 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

Lets get out of this shithole lads. 👍

Not long for you to wait now, hopefully we'll all meet again - in the Championship - sooner rather than later. Wouldn't want to "Falkirk" it down here too long. Best of luck to Pars and Diamonds. 

3 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Not long for you to wait now, hopefully we'll all meet again - in the Championship - sooner rather than later. Wouldn't want to "Falkirk" it down here too long. Best of luck to Pars and Diamonds. 

As I've already said on your thread I will be willing Queen's on next season. We're all behind you lads.

Was thinking that. Ross County would have chucked money at it but Partick might lose a few players and it will be a new process for Doolan a) bringing in new players and b) recovering from the disappointment of losing that final. They'll also bring more fans to East End and it's an easy away day too.

The GTF day was yesterday and to happen after the playoff final for obvious reasons. Maybe the admin decided to have some beers whilst watching the game and said f**k it, I'll sort it tomorrow.  Can't blame them really. It was a late finish