Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Someone pointed out to me this afternoon that Sam Fisher has removed Dundee FC from his Twitter bio. Can’t imagine many teams are planning to pay compensation for him, so would imagine he’s on his way here.

11 minutes ago, par-adise said:

Dundee have announced Ashcroft signing a new contract and Joe Shaughnessy signing from St Mirren today, so getting those confirmed might open the door for Fisher to move. 

He was never gonna be in our first team plans this season even before that tbh.

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

He was never gonna be in our first team plans this season even before that tbh.

Christ Ludo, you’re on this thread almost as much as McPake mentioning his previous club was Dundee! 😉

3 minutes ago, parsboi said:

Christ Ludo, you’re on this thread almost as much as McPake mentioning his previous club was Dundee! 😉

Yeah, that's the entire point of a multiclub forum tbh so it won't change any time soon particularly when you're linked with former/current Dundee players.

Edited by Ludo*1

5 hours ago, Weegie Par said:

I followed the link on this email & now can access my season ticket through Apple Wallet on my phone. 

IMG_9975.thumb.jpeg.83769ec299043e0302c850dd9ffce811.jpeg

Nope I didn't get that one. Just a pdf with it and not the "To access your digital ticket wallet" paragraph.

Anyone able to send me the link from the email?

Edited by Heaton

27 minutes ago, Heaton said:

Nope I didn't get that one. Here is all I got...

Your attempts at blacking out some details hasn't been entirely successful here...

42 minutes ago, Heaton said:

Nope I didn't get that one. Just a pdf with itand not the "To access yo8r digital ticket wallet" paragraph.

Have DM’d you it, call it a late birthday present 😆

3 hours ago, Heaton said:

Stumbled upon this whilst expanding my reading of P&B this morning. If you don't want the OF to wreck our game further, please take the 10 seconds needed to sign and share this petition. Thanks.

https://chng.it/xWLPtYxwcm

You might have missed the PST carrying out a DAFC specific one, still time to register your views this weekend.

https://twitter.com/DAFC_PST/status/1661408648642297859?t=wTn_5osySw3wF0uVCviREw&s=19