13 minutes ago, Weegie Par said:

And the away.

I for one welcome our German overlords

IMG_9968.jpeg

Was expecting something like this when country flags were getting mentioned

Screenshot_20230601-213728.jpg

2 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

48 quid is a bit steep like.

Only £3 more than last year which I think is decent.

And only £13 more than was charged in 1994, if you're nerdy like me.

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I'm absolutely delighted that they have updated the club website. That has ben long, long overdue.

Agreed! New club shop looks good too. I was in last weekend picking up something and Matt said that we were getting a new online shop that would also tie in with all the items available on The Terrace.

Some fresh faces tomorrow with a home shirt announcement would be sweet! 

6 hours ago, The Toun Clock said:

Some fresh faces tomorrow with a home shirt announcement would be sweet! 

Yep, got a feeling we might see a signing today. Number of contracts have run out and most clubs have now publicly announced their released list.

I’m not expecting a signing today, but would be nice to see the home kit. Players seem to be on holiday. Would expect to see them announced closer to returning for pre-season (which is just 2 weeks away!)

29 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

I’m not expecting a signing today, but would be nice to see the home kit. Players seem to be on holiday. Would expect to see them announced closer to returning for pre-season (which is just 2 weeks away!)

Apparently McPake on holiday after today so could be quiet for the next week to ten days after today.

Just saw Stevie Crawford enjoying the sun outside a bar in Edinburgh. 

He was informed that I love him very much and my tour group was regaled with tales of his brilliance by way of explanation. 🥰

25 minutes ago, Stoo61 said:

Just saw Stevie Crawford enjoying the sun outside a bar in Edinburgh. 

He was informed that I love him very much and my tour group was regaled with tales of his brilliance by way of explanation. 🥰

Seen him out jogging up the hill past the crem the other week, he’s certainly been in the gym since his departure from East End, looked absolutely jacked!

Club shop closed due to the Derry boys march tomorrow, sincerely hope the club will be seeking loss of income recovery from Fife council/ the Apprentice boys of Derry for their pointless wander.

11 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

I have an app that contains the tickets, it looks like it was part of a trial last year but my new ticket is loaded onto it now for next year.  

Back to football...

How does this work, if you have a ST can you "gift" it to another adult on the games you can't attend, seems sensible. But how does that process actually work?

21 minutes ago, Heaton said:

Anyone actually had this link the club post refered to here? Double checked my email confirmation for my ST and its not got any mention of it.

I followed the link on this email & now can access my season ticket through Apple Wallet on my phone. 

IMG_9975.thumb.jpeg.83769ec299043e0302c850dd9ffce811.jpeg

Edited by Weegie Par

4 minutes ago, 101 said:

Back to football...

How does this work, if you have a ST can you "gift" it to another adult on the games you can't attend, seems sensible. But how does that process actually work?

Via the app, you can 'share' and enter the name, email address of the person you want to share the ticket with, either temporarily or permanently. I'm assuming the recipient needs to be registered on the app too. 

Or you could just send them a screenshot of the ticket QR code.