Walking Down The Halbeath Road

8 minutes ago, 101 said:

Obviously happy to take their cash but feel the SRJ sponsor is a bit out of place on the kit.

The usual srjwindows on the front would be much better. But without their money, we might not be able to afford the likes of KRH.

The club have updated the website now. Looking a lot better than the tired relic it was.

However can't find a section that lists the players and, most alarmingly, the fixtures/results only go back to last season! Previously you could go back decades. Hope they add that back in.

45 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

The club have updated the website now. Looking a lot better than the tired relic it was.

However can't find a section that lists the players and, most alarmingly, the fixtures/results only go back to last season! Previously you could go back decades. Hope they add that back in.

Seems to have reverted back to the old one now and shop down. I noticed a yellow 1/4 zip on the shop was listed as black for example so maybe just cleaning up some things but it looks great.

New away kit is absolutely cracking! I even love the big sponsor logo on it.

48 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

We are slowly getting there over on DAHT.org.uk should eventually have it right back to the 1950s possibly even further.

27 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

Seems to have reverted back to the old one now and shop down. I noticed a yellow 1/4 zip on the shop was listed as black for example so maybe just cleaning up some things but it looks great.

New away kit is absolutely cracking! I even love the big sponsor logo on it.

Still the new on mobile for me. I imagine they'll be working on it and adding stuff as they go.

25 minutes ago, 101 said:

We are slowly getting there over on DAHT.org.uk should eventually have it right back to the 1950s possibly even further.

Nice one mate! Will definitely check that out.

9 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Like the concept of a retro looking bright red away kit but not so keen on the execution. I'm hearing that we're going to have a third kit too? 

No need for a third kit. That needs to get punted if true.

11 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Like the concept of a retro looking bright red away kit but not so keen on the execution. I'm hearing that we're going to have a third kit too? 

Certainly looks that way.

IMG_5859.jpeg

13 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Still the new on mobile for me. I imagine they'll be working on it and adding stuff as they go.

Nice one mate! Will definitely check that out.

No need for a third kit. That needs to get punted if true.

Why?

Edited by VinnyPar

19 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Sitting next to Strachan and new Dundee manager Tony Docherty. Maybe a few player discussions.

They're asking him if he's seen McGowan lately.