Walking Down The Halbeath Road

24 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

Not bad. There is however a photo doing the rounds in my group chat that shows the complete reverse, all yellow with black which isn’t my cup of tea. 

IMG_1806.jpeg

DZ will look lovely in this

32 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

I am guessing this is what Rob is referring to. The black and gold hoody is lovely. As long as the the kits are nice not really that arsed.

20230531_113045.jpg

20230531_113044.jpg

I don’t think they’re horrendous. I’d probably have preferred red, in line with our club colours. But maybe we’ll get a red away kit?

McMullan would be a very good signing. One of those players who's almost too good for the championship but not quite good enough for the premiership. 

I see also that Joe Shaughnessy has left St Mirren, seemingly because he wanted a two year deal but they were only offering one. Would be a good addition if he'd be willing to drop a league and we could afford him. 

The McMullan one would be good if we pull it off, sure he was in one of the four nominees for Championship POTY. He's a good player, someone who I enjoyed having in the year he was on loan with us, and was always a thorn in our side when playing for both Dundee clubs since then.

New manager in at Dundee who will know the Scottish leagues well but there's a few up there I'd be interested in, Fisher, Byrne, McMullan, McCowan, McGowan. Now would they want to come here? The Fisher rumour hasn't gone away but I suppose it depends if he's offered terms at Dundee or not, Byrne still under contract I think, McMullan leaving, McCowan out of contract but I'd imagine he'll be offered terms which would require a development fee (he's one I could see playing at a higher level, purely speculation because of the McPake link from signing him previously) and McGowan is a fairly expected rumour given he was with us and was vocal about wanting to stay.

The person on here saying we had some Dundeealz about to be completed, come on down and speak words to us all! 

Suppose today is the last day of most contracts, 31st May.

21 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Barely any home tickets sold. Sure it'll be better nearer the time, but aye. Sounds like they're also asking funding for a TIFO for the game, should be a colorful day.

31 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Barely any home tickets sold. Sure it'll be better nearer the time, but aye. Sounds like they're also asking funding for a TIFO for the game, should be a colorful day.

TIFO from both sets of supporters, think the last time that happened was Falkirk away in 2018. Hope there's is a bit better than Falkirks effort that day 😂😂