Walking Down The Halbeath Road

27 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

TIFO from both sets of supporters, think the last time that happened was Falkirk away in 2018. Hope there's is a bit better than Falkirks effort that day 😂😂

This year we're doing one made entirely of banknotes from your tax money m8.

3 hours ago, VinnyPar said:

Third time lucky?

Screenshot_20230531-165945.png

Some rough maths on breaking our record transfer fee received would be 

£1.9m if we have 33% due

£2.6 if we are due 25%

Cant honestly see is troubling that but if he goes it should be a nice windfall.

Not heard anything about Snodgrass. Highly doubt we could afford him, and I’d say he has still go something to offer for some Premiership squads. Most likely horseshit tbh. 

Couldn’t care less about the training stuff as long as the kits are decent. Didn’t like that stuff at first then realised it is Dortmund colours so don’t mind it tbh. 

5 minutes ago, 101 said:

Some rough maths on breaking our record transfer fee received would be 

£1.9m if we have 33% due

£2.6 if we are due 25%

Cant honestly see is troubling that but if he goes it should be a nice windfall.

Hibs will be lucky to get 1.5 million for him now. 

McMullan would be a good signing.  

I think Mcpake will be wanting flexibility in the squad so he can change formations as needed but I think for the main with who has already signed up the 3-4-2-1 that worked well will still be highly used, in that McMullan is surely capable of playing off the striker in that, with KRH at wingback.

Just now, Grant228 said:

2.4 million including add ons according to twitter, probably 2 million upfront? 

£660,000 would be nice. How much did he originally go to Hibs for? 

Do we get a cut of the whole thing or just the upfront fee, I presume it's everything otherwise you could just back load a transfer to avoid coughing up.

4 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Hibs will be lucky to get 1.5 million for him now. 

Yeh I have to agree to rumours have been optimistic imo.

3 minutes ago, 101 said:

Do we get a cut of the whole thing or just the upfront fee, I presume it's everything otherwise you could just back load a transfer to avoid coughing up.

Yeh I have to agree to rumours have been optimistic imo.

We'll get a cut of every add on, providing it comes in. 

3 minutes ago, 101 said:

Do we get a cut of the whole thing or just the upfront fee

Pars will get a percentage of everything Hibs get, including sell on clauses. St Mirren have a similar clause on John McGinn and stand to make a fortune of he goes millions from Villa.

55 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Not heard anything about Snodgrass. Highly doubt we could afford him, and I’d say he has still go something to offer for some Premiership squads. Most likely horseshit tbh. 

Couldn’t care less about the training stuff as long as the kits are decent. Didn’t like that stuff at first then realised it is Dortmund colours so don’t mind it tbh. 

What happened to all these signings you promised a couple of weeks ago..

Mehmet  

Comrie Bene Fisher Edwards

McMullan, Snodgrass, Matty Todd, KRH

Wighton McCann

Wouldn't grumble.

See Dundee have posted their retained list and included the sentence at the end:

"The club has been unable to get in touch with Paul McGowan and an update will be given regarding Paul once contact has been made with him"

😂 

Edited by Moleman

21 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

What happened to all these signings you promised a couple of weeks ago..

One has been announced. Two are still to go. It is not even June yet min. Calm it. 

11 minutes ago, Moleman said:

See Dundee have posted their retained list and included the sentence at the end:

"The club has been unable to get in touch with Paul McGowan and an update will be given regarding Paul once contact has been made with him"

😂 

Also means we'll have offered a deal to Fisher, presumably with compo in mind as opposed to serious ambitions of keeping him.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Also means we'll have offered a deal to Fisher, presumably with compo in mind as opposed to serious ambitions of keeping him.

Unless a deal is already agreed for compensation as has happened when we signed KRH from Rangers. Hopefully