Walking Down The Halbeath Road

3 years is remarkable. Going to be extremely bittersweet when Bayern Munich pinch him for £3million this time next year. 

In all seriousness though, he’ll probably be sold for at least 5x that. 

29 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

There's every chance we go into next season with a very similar starting eleven eh? 

New GK

Comrie-Bene-Breen-Edwards

Krh- Todd-Hamilton-Chalmers-McCann

Wighton

Another option instead of McCann and Chalmers and we're set for a starting eleven really. 

Mehmet isn't confirmed as away yet, unless I've missed something, so the core team could be kept, albeit with some much needed championship level quality, particularly in AM and ST

On 22/05/2023 at 10:12, CallumPar said:

If KRH wants to be here next season, I’m sure all parties will be able to make it happen. 

Would like to say I was ‘in the know’ but this was pure speculation. Absolutely delighted to be right (for once)!

2 minutes ago, Heaton said:

Who else we in talks with? 🤣

Honestly, I hope plenty players I’ve never heard of - McPake (and/or someone in the scouting team) clearly has an eye for a player. Majority of the loan guys last year, I’d never heard of. But they were all good footballers, that added something to the team. McPake also repeatedly said last season that he was struggling to recruit the desired quality of player, due to the level we were playing at. So I’m looking forward to seeing who we bring in this year.

11 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Two Dundee players. Byrne and McMullen?

I haven’t counted McGowan or Fisher. Unsure about McGowan signing. I have heard whispers that he is keen to join, but unsure if he is in our plans, but we shall see. Fisher seems like a dead cert, with a few hitches in the road in terms of player development. 

The other two that are coming, one played for us a few seasons ago, and the other has never been in a Pars jersey, but has been in a stinking, Jobby Falkirk one. The latter of the two is a bit touch and go now, but the former is pretty much a stick on. 

3 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

I haven’t counted McGowan or Fisher. Unsure about McGowan signing. I have heard whispers that he is keen to join, but unsure if he is in our plans, but we shall see. Fisher seems like a dead cert, with a few hitches in the road in terms of player development. 

The other two that are coming, one played for us a few seasons ago, and the other has never been in a Pars jersey, but has been in a stinking, Jobby Falkirk one. The latter of the two is a bit touch and go now, but the former is pretty much a stick on. 

Ashcroft, Byrne, McMullan - Jakubaik and McDaid? 

Hopefully not McDaid. 

3 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Hopefully not McDaid. 

He plays for Bohemians you be pleased to hear.

Jordan McGhee or Jakubiak are the only former Falkirk players.

Edited by Chubbychops