Walking Down The Halbeath Road

3 hours ago, Hamish's Passenger said:

Feel like we’re gonna get some good news very soon regarding a sexy winger. 

Paul McGowan?

I feel like I’ve missed something on this thread today, are we expecting a signing to be announced imminently, or just a rumour?

4 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Paul McGowan?

I feel like I’ve missed something on this thread today, are we expecting a signing to be announced imminently, or just a rumour?

A photo was added to the page but removed as I suppose it could land someone at the club in trouble. A simple tale of "keep this one under your hat" and the next thing it's in every group chat across Dunfermline.

Going by the content of the image, hopefully some announcement soon!

Just now, Hamish's Passenger said:

Yeah I have no idea who the photo originated from. It was just forwarded to me from someone not associated with club, and I naively posted it here. @Grant228correctly suggested I take it down to which I agreed. I obviously hope no one does or has got in trouble due to my actions. 

Ach it's exciting mate, suppose it's not until you think about it you realise someone's taken that on the sly and it could land them in warm water. Although realistically if it is what we think it is and not just him modelling one of those new hoodies then it'll be common knowledge very soon. Suppose it's a big one so the club might have preferred that surprise element. 

12 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

Ach it's exciting mate, suppose it's not until you think about it you realise someone's taken that on the sly and it could land them in warm water. Although realistically if it is what we think it is and not just him modelling one of those new hoodies then it'll be common knowledge very soon. Suppose it's a big one so the club might have preferred that surprise element. 

If it’s KRH, I don’t care about who else reports it as long as he signs. He would be a fantastic signing, really talented player and very entertaining to watch. 

7 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

If it’s KRH, I don’t care about who else reports it as long as he signs. He would be a fantastic signing, really talented player and very entertaining to watch. 

It might be, but it also might be Dario Zanatta or Paul McGowan so we'll just have to see.

Edited by The Toun Clock