Walking Down The Halbeath Road

8 hours ago, da_no_1 said:

Such anger in one so young. Have a beer and chill oot min

That anger is not at all misplaced.  Brian was complicit in aiding and abetting Masterton and I can't remember why but I was on dot net fairly recently and Brian was still defending his actions during that period claiming he did nothing wrong.

7 hours ago, Rob1885 said:

Chris Hamiltons fucking class hahaha, hope he's here till he's an old man.

I want him and Matty Todd to be troubling Norrie's records

7 hours ago, DAFC. said:

Two 

Byrne, Fisher, KRH, Connor Smith/Paton , Mehmet for me would be a successful transfer window plus loans in obviously.

Probably could use a left sided defender and replacements for Mochrie and Mahon type players.

Getting the Ukrainian guy Max in from St Johnstone presuming they stay up would be great. 

23 minutes ago, 101 said:

Byrne, Fisher, KRH, Connor Smith/Paton , Mehmet for me would be a successful transfer window plus loans in obviously.

Probably could use a left sided defender and replacements for Mochrie and Mahon type players.

Getting the Ukrainian guy Max in from St Johnstone presuming they stay up would be great. 

I know the Kelty fans liked him and he was one of the few Falkirk players to get any credit from last season but I wasn't that impressed with Kucheraivyi in the limited time I saw him. He was OK in the first half of the 2-0 game at KDM G EEP but was badly exposed in the second half and Matty Todd really got the better of him. I know he's a Balon d'or winner in waiting, but still...

I'd take Byrne back, Fisher too which seems just a matter of time. McMullan would be the other one from Dundee I'd take back but I suspect he'd have offers higher up the food chain. Don't know too much about their squad to say for sure if there are others that would get the pulse rating tbh. 

24 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Would like to see us add a proper unit as we might be a bit lightweight at the moment. 

Matty Todd will come back from preseason like Wedderburn but with legs.

30 minutes ago, 101 said:

Matty Todd will come back from preseason like Wedderburn but with legs.

McCann too but they are prime athletes. I’m taking Morris or M’Voto freaks that just go around flattening folk without ever getting too involved in the game. A bodyguard for Todd to clear folk out his way and let him get on with scoring sublime goals.

1 hour ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

I know the Kelty fans liked him and he was one of the few Falkirk players to get any credit from last season but I wasn't that impressed with Kucheraivyi in the limited time I saw him. He was OK in the first half of the 2-0 game at KDM G EEP but was badly exposed in the second half and Matty Todd really got the better of him. I know he's a Balon d'or winner in waiting, but still...

I'd take Byrne back, Fisher too which seems just a matter of time. McMullan would be the other one from Dundee I'd take back but I suspect he'd have offers higher up the food chain. Don't know too much about their squad to say for sure if there are others that would get the pulse rating tbh. 

Max K absolutely shat it at EEP, the previous game Falkirk had scored from a corner from one of his deliverys, the first corner they got at EEP was down by the North West, he got it tight, slinged in a stinker and didn't take another corner from that side again. With how serious McGlynn takes his corners you'd think he would like his best set piece taker in them. 

I'd think he'd want a starting spot and I think mcpake has already has that sort of role tied up in hamilton,  I think, certainly at least until otoo signed we lacked a cover player for DM but I don't think its a position that needs stenghed in the 11.    If murray is still being chased he could cover that position if needed with breen at LCB 

3 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

I would like to see us go for Scott Martin from Hamilton. Always impressed me when I've seen him on TV.

Hard tackler but decent on the ball too. 

Zanatta be worth a punt I'd say.