Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Aye there really wasn't much to share - 

- Rosyth still happening just slowly, admitted that planning issues the main thing, Scottish Water and realistically cost as well. Relegation cost us dearly last year. Sounds like they'd like the first team to use the grass pitches for Pre-Season. Academy already using them which I think was the case last year. 

- New kit manufacturer ready to be announced but I think the new commercial manager will do that, he (Dave Cook) didn't want to step on toes last night but bespoke kits, bespoke training kits, BLACK SHORTS. Did say kit would be available from June which is slightly earlier than norm.

- Plans for an open day but it won't be around the kit launch, says desire for kit on that first day isn't what it was 10-15 years ago so will be a day for fans, could be like a opening training session etc, which McPake is happy to do for fans.

- For anyone wanting to volunteer but can't due to work commitments there going to look at weekends and evenings. I used to go to paint the stadium, changing rooms etc with the Lizzie bus but it seems there's a dedicated team who do every Tuesday/Thursday for maintenance during the day.

Insightful evening, first time I've properly heard Dave McKay, he's really good and between them and the other management team the preparation etc sounds great. I hope these guys are at East End for a very long time.

Edited by The Toun Clock

IIRC we sold around 400 more season tickets for 2022/23 than we did the previous season. You’ve got to think we’ll shift another 3-400 on top of that. What’s been our highest ST sales total since admin?

1 minute ago, smpar said:

What's been our highest ST sales total since admin?

Either 2017/18 or 2018/19. I'm inclined to go for the latter of those two. Last season has got to be one of the worst. It must have been on the same levels as 2013. shows what a disaster that was from the club to appoint Grant. Still messes with my brain the thinking behind it all. Thank CHRIST we have turned that shitemare around fast and are heading in the right direction. 

5 hours ago, The Toun Clock said:

Insightful evening, first time I've properly heard Dave McKay, he's really good and between them and the other management team the preparation etc sounds great. I hope these guys are at East End for a very long time.

Me too I thought he spoke really well. 

Surprised there was only one question on the Germans and when they plan to exercise their clause to take full control. Thought they'd be champing at the bit given the positivity at the moment.

Also if our new supplier is Errea, the quality of their new kits coming out looks great.

Fv1wNorXwAATJuZ.jpeg

Fv1wDntXwAATS4D.jpeg

Fv1uzxnXsAEKIIK.jpeg

McPake nominated for PFA Manager of the year, along with Darren Young, Stephen Robinson, Ange Postecoglou.

Naturally Celtic will win it but it should really be:

Young

McPake

Postecoglou

Robinson 

5 hours ago, Moleman said:

Surprised there was only one question on the Germans and when they plan to exercise their clause to take full control. Thought they'd be champing at the bit given the positivity at the moment.

Also if our new supplier is Errea, the quality of their new kits coming out looks great.

Fv1wNorXwAATJuZ.jpeg

Fv1wDntXwAATS4D.jpeg

Fv1uzxnXsAEKIIK.jpeg

Thats unreal

5 hours ago, Moleman said:

Fv1wNorXwAATJuZ.jpeg

Fv1wDntXwAATS4D.jpeg

Fv1uzxnXsAEKIIK.jpeg

That’s a stunning kit. Would be delighted if we got a design of similar quality.

21 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

Agyeman clearly enjoys League 1 it would seem?

We can do better.

I don't think he done anything to merit a move up. Since he scored against us on Christmas Eve he scored two goals, one being last weekend. I seen how much they created against us, I'd expect him to score more against the lesser equipped teams. McPake will know he can do better and will need better.

21 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

We can do better.

Can't say I've noticed him but I didn't go to the game at Xmas eve when he scored against us.

He seems to have power and pace and come from wide areas. Sounds like what Lewis McCann does for us. I would rather we continued to develop McCann,  he was playing some of his best stuff so far in a Pars shirt last 6-7 games.

I think he has probably made the right move moving to a bigger League 1 team. Wouldn't be much use to us next year.

25 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

We can do better.

I know McPake was very interested in January however it didn't quite happen. 

However since then we've become a more attractive proposition, while Ageyman probably hasn't. 

That'll be at least 1001 season tickets now, first one I've bought in years.