Walking Down The Halbeath Road

2 minutes ago, kirkcaldybanjo111 said:

Rovers interested in both of them. Watch this space.

Good players but there’s a reason they’re not being offered new deals as we move a league up. Todorov I might have kept for use off the bench but that’s all.

10 minutes ago, kirkcaldybanjo111 said:

Guaranteed O Hara bags a hattrick against us if this happens. 

10 minutes ago, kirkcaldybanjo111 said:

You're welcome to the pair of them and I'm no being wide either. Both seem like good boys and can do a job at this level but we can do better.

16 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

You're welcome to the pair of them and I'm no being wide either. Both seem like good boys and can do a job at this level but we can do better.

As I’ve said on other forums I can’t see Todorov coming near us after the incident that happened between him and Davidson when Todorov was at Inverness I can’t see it happening Imo  (don’t have details) 

30 minutes ago, kirkcaldybanjo111 said:

Wouldn’t take either of them tbh as they’re not very prolific and there’s a reason the pars haven’t offered them new deals for the championship and Todorov after the Davo incident can’t see him wanting to come to the club 

8 minutes ago, RRFC_Liam said:

As I’ve said on other forums I can’t see Todorov coming near us after the incident that happened between him and Davidson when Todorov was at Inverness I can’t see it happening Imo  (don’t have details) 

Yep, Raith are famous for steering clear of any controversial signings. 

Personally, I see him as signing on again for us (but not fussed either way) but the Ayr thread seems to have you and them battling it out for Luke McCowan.

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Personally, I see him as signing on again for us (but not fussed either way) but the Ayr thread seems to have you and them battling it out for Luke McCowan.

I’d be very happy with that. 

11 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

McCowan not staying with Dundee? Looked good on Friday night. Would be surprised if not with yous next season 

Just now, kelty_par said:

McCowan not staying with Dundee? Looked good on Friday night. Would be surprised if not with yous next season 

Hard to tell. We've yet to open talks with any of our players (except for the young lads) and it's all quite hush hush. Not even sure if Bowyer is staying at this stage!

McCowan only started around half of our league games. Most fans would keep him, but Bowyer has the opportunity to build his own side and it's hard to tell who he actually rated. I'd like to think we'd offer him a new deal but wouldn't be completely stunned if we didn't.

4 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

Dundee is planning a complete reboot…they’ve only got two or three contracted players right now, the rest are free at seasons end.

2 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Didn't McGowan rattle in the 5th the other night? Looks a right good player.

We only scored 2 mate, and it was yesterday. 

2 minutes ago, smpar said:

We only scored 2 mate, and it was yesterday. 

Shit I meant McCowan and I'm probably getting the lads name completely and utterly wrong. Have we been talking about McGowan the whole time? Been on tequila so it's easy to mix up.

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

Shit I meant McCowan and I'm probably getting the lads name completely and utterly wrong. Have we been talking about McGowan the whole time? Been on tequila so it's easy to mix up.

Aye apparently ourselves and Ayr are after McCowan, who did indeed score Dundee’s 5th on Friday. 

12 minutes ago, smpar said:

Aye apparently ourselves and Ayr are after McCowan, who did indeed score Dundee’s 5th on Friday. 

In saying this, we have a full squad of players, pretty much all of whom were signed by a well financed McPake, out of contract in a matter of weeks so I reckon you're gonna be linked with about half of our squad even when there's nothing in it.

41 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

He looked very good on Friday night, would take. 

I'd also take McMullan and Rudden aswell, could be on to have a shite load of ex Dundee players next season. 

2 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

He looked very good on Friday night, would take. 

I'd also take McMullan and Rudden aswell, could be on to have a shite load of ex Dundee players next season. 

I'd be very shocked if McMullan is in the Championship next year whether he's with us or not.

McCowan is a class act, I’d be gutted if he left. Easily good enough for the Premiership and would probably excel with a St Mirren or Motherwell. Be a few Dee fans that would disagree with me but there’s no doubting his quality. Would be absolutely astonished if he ended up at Dunfermline.