Walking Down The Halbeath Road

2 minutes ago, Heaton said:

Seemingly there was a decent turnout too. Dont know the number though.

I would say between 500-700 but hard to tell, not bad really and 11 & 16 in midfield absolutely ran the show.

4 minutes ago, 101 said:

I would say between 500-700 but hard to tell, not bad really and 11 & 16 in midfield absolutely ran the show.

That’s a good turnout, I hope that can be built upon with further integration at the club.

On POTY I’m not sure bene is as a sure in as some think,  maybe discrediting the players a bit but I think ‘ dunfermline we’re well drilled, gotta give their captain a lot of credit’ is a bigger leap for them than ‘he gave me a hard game and scored a belter’ the other 3 have going for them.

He absolutely deserves it, as would Todd.  Gallagher I couldn’t begrudge, from our games I don’t see the excitement over Paton, he scored one ok goal and did f**k all in the other 350+ minutes.  He’s obviously done ok in other games tho

On 02/05/2023 at 20:10, Fallen Angel said:

Paton has, by accounts signed a PCA with Ayr United.... hopefully not as I like him a lot but my source is fairly confident👀👀👀

I’m calling bollocks on this simply because we don’t get nice things like this. 

8 hours ago, parsforlife said:

He absolutely deserves it, as would Todd.  Gallagher I couldn’t begrudge, from our games I don’t see the excitement over Paton, he scored one ok goal and did f**k all in the other 350+ minutes.  He’s obviously done ok in other games tho

Aye, I'm less enthused with the thought of signing Paton than others seem to be, I don't think he'd compliment Wighton very well. 

On 02/05/2023 at 20:10, Fallen Angel said:

Paton has, by accounts signed a PCA with Ayr United.... hopefully not as I like him a lot but my source is fairly confident👀👀👀

Be quite surprised by this if it happens. I fully expect him to be gone but I can't imagine Aye will be offering significantly more wages than ourselves. 

I have it in my head he's going to sign for yourselves and have done for a while. No idea why I first thought this but his comments about enjoying playing at EEP made my suspicions stronger. I have absolutely no inside information in regards to his next club though. 

9 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Be quite surprised by this if it happens. I fully expect him to be gone but I can't imagine Aye will be offering significantly more wages than ourselves. 

I have it in my head he's going to sign for yourselves and have done for a while. No idea why I first thought this but his comments about enjoying playing at EEP made my suspicions stronger. I have absolutely no inside information in regards to his next club though. 

I think there were a few photos of McPake and Paton having a "friendly chat" after the recent game at East End too, which probably added fire to the rumours. Would make sense as a step up as opposed to Ayr I'd suggest (and I mean no disrespect to Ayr who have had a fantastic season and are pretty well backed financially) although it wouldn't be as much travelling moving to Ayr, assuming he lives West Side.

17 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

I think there were a few photos of McPake and Paton having a "friendly chat" after the recent game at East End too, which probably added fire to the rumours. Would make sense as a step up as opposed to Ayr I'd suggest (and I mean no disrespect to Ayr who have had a fantastic season and are pretty well backed financially) although it wouldn't be as much travelling moving to Ayr, assuming he lives West Side.

Can't be any offence there because everyone knows we are massive

52 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Utter waste of parliaments time, the police have no interest in dealing with Celtic or Rangers, no one else could have the level of disorder they have and continually get away without sanction from the league or the police.

There is continuous sectarian bile which goes unchallenged, Rangers twice destroyed George Square at great expense to the tax payer. What's needed is UEFA style liability however with those 2 clubs having a controlling grip on the game nothing with change even if this law is passed.

4 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

To be fair, Ayr thought they signed Todorov 2 years ago as well. 

1 hour ago, 101 said:

Utter waste of parliaments time, the police have no interest in dealing with Celtic or Rangers, no one else could have the level of disorder they have and continually get away without sanction from the league or the police.

There is continuous sectarian bile which goes unchallenged, Rangers twice destroyed George Square at great expense to the tax payer. What's needed is UEFA style liability however with those 2 clubs having a controlling grip on the game nothing with change even if this law is passed.

Aye pretty much spot on!