Walking Down The Halbeath Road

The players training at EEP yesterday and not having one stand open for kids on their Easter holidays in to have a watch of one of the sessions seems like a bit of a missed opportunity to me.

1 hour ago, 101 said:

The players training at EEP yesterday and not having one stand open for kids on their Easter holidays in to have a watch of one of the sessions seems like a bit of a missed opportunity to me.

Let’s be honest, the club only put those photos up so that we could see Todd’s back training. Good bit of marketing/PR ahead of the weekend. 

Edited by CallumPar

Bit quiet on here, great time to let you all know that Episode 8 of East End Tales is out now with CRAIG BREWSTER!

I'd like to blame the following people for the length of this episode:

• Craig Brewster for being a fantastic player
  • The squad between 2002 and 2004 for being one of, if not, the best of modern times
  • The squad of 03/04 for the memorable Scottish Cup run
  • Stevie Crawford for being his incredible strike partner
  • The current team for smashing Falkirk at home a few weeks ago
  • Matty Todd for signing a new deal
  • James McPake and Dave Mackay for signing new deals
  • Thomas Meggle for arranging a glamour friendly against St Pauli

You can find this episode and everything in the archive here: https://eastendtales.buzzsprout.com

and you'll find us on all major podcasting sites: https://eastendtales.buzzsprout.com/share

43 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Bit quiet on here, great time to let you all know that Episode 8 of East End Tales is out now with CRAIG BREWSTER!

I'd like to blame the following people for the length of this episode:

• Craig Brewster for being a fantastic player
  • The squad between 2002 and 2004 for being one of, if not, the best of modern times
  • The squad of 03/04 for the memorable Scottish Cup run
  • Stevie Crawford for being his incredible strike partner
  • The current team for smashing Falkirk at home a few weeks ago
  • Matty Todd for signing a new deal
  • James McPake and Dave Mackay for signing new deals
  • Thomas Meggle for arranging a glamour friendly against St Pauli

You can find this episode and everything in the archive here: https://eastendtales.buzzsprout.com

and you'll find us on all major podcasting sites: https://eastendtales.buzzsprout.com/share

Looking forward to this. Without doubt in my top three favourite Pars players.

Nae chance that muck fae over there are winning in Montrose so  is the party away at Peterhead or at home to QotS? 

I cant make the Queens game......

They are fair buzzin over on their thread about the draw today, bless them. 

Edited by Stoo61

1 hour ago, Stoo61 said:

Nae chance that muck fae over there are winning in Montrose so  is the party away at Peterhead or at home to QotS? 

I cant make the Queens game......

They are fair buzzin over on their thread about the draw today, bless them. 

Weird they’re so buzzing about only drawing with a team who have inferior players and a worse manager than them

Thought the 'singing section' at Falkirk (the right hand side of the stand as you look on to the pitch) really let themselves down today.

They were far too quiet second half, with a lad over the left hand side trying to start multiple songs outsinging them throughout the game.

6 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Thought the 'singing section' at Falkirk (the right hand side of the stand as you look on to the pitch) really let themselves down today.

They were far too quiet second half, with a lad over the left hand side trying to start multiple songs outsinging them throughout the game.

That seems really over dramatic. 

The atmosphere throughout the first half was decent, it tailed off though in the second with the game tailing off. 

I dread to think the pep talk you're giving the Falkirk thread! 

7 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

As the alcohol and cocaine wore off folk were quieter.

What was really odd was all the players families were in that section.

11 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

difficult to keep atmosphere going for full 90, it's not the eternal derby.