Walking Down The Halbeath Road

North Stand for the Falkirk game is sold out going by Scottish Football Away Days on Facebook. Quick glance and there's single figures left, I counted three greens and three pinks, which I think means someone has them in their basket.

It's a family birthday that day and we'd already booked to go and do something so would have been struggling anyway, however it's a good job I was was pre-booked or I'd not have been going! 

44 minutes ago, SouthStander1876 said:

The thing is, previous boards probably would have given up half the main stand

Dunfermline fan's have bought tickets for the main stand. I'm sure we'll all get along nicely. Sporting handshakes all round at the end of the game when we clinch the league.

16 minutes ago, parslad said:

Dunfermline fan's have bought tickets for the main stand. I'm sure we'll all get along nicely. Sporting handshakes all round at the end of the game when we clinch the league.

Don't see us dropping 5 points in or next 3 thankfully, so that will not happen. You guys should just drop some points for a laugh to make it more interesting

1 hour ago, SouthStander1876 said:

Don't see us dropping 5 points in or next 3 thankfully, so that will not happen. You guys should just drop some points for a laugh to make it more interesting

We need more games against Clyde. 

Starting to rethink coming for that one.

17 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

Buying tickets in the main stand with the sweetie rustlers instead of in the KM stand. 

Shiteing it.

I'm going to go to the McAllister Stand and take a drum, seeing as so many of your fans seem to enjoy the noise created by the out of time drumming.

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy

2 x 49 seater buses almost full for the Falkirk game on Saturday 8th of April. Hopefully going forward we start to see things picking up regarding more supporters buses coming about again. There were around 20 odd in the Leishman era.

15 hours ago, Wind Chime Jimmy said:

2 x 49 seater buses almost full for the Falkirk game on Saturday 8th of April. Hopefully going forward we start to see things picking up regarding more supporters buses coming about again. There were around 20 odd in the Leishman era.

I'll take all remaining spaces mate

Courier reporting McPake and Mackay have agreed new contracts. Pretty sure McPake signed a 2 year deal last summer, so that’s some commitment from the club. Good news I’d say. The management team have really impressed me so far.