Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I imagine these will shift pretty quickly.

They will, in fact there's loads sold already looking at the site today when I got mine.

That’s really good with the under 12s thing. Surprised Falkirk aren’t trying to fleece us for every penny. 

Should comfortably sell out for a Pars party, that. 

Just now, Wind Chime Jimmy said:

Going to be another superb event. I think they should give us the main stand as well *snigger*

Just move the game to east end, only right, we’ve owned them and that should give us the right to pick the ground for our party 

All joking aside, would they give us a section of the main stand if they aren’t shifting tickets? Highly doubtful 😂 But where there’s tragedy (in their case anyway) there’s trade 😂

Would be class rocking up to Falkirk and just totally owning the place. Completely embarrass the tinks. 

12 hours ago, DAFC. said:

All joking aside, would they give us a section of the main stand if they aren’t shifting tickets? Highly doubtful 😂 But where there’s tragedy (in their case anyway) there’s trade 😂

Would be class rocking up to Falkirk and just totally owning the place. Completely embarrass the tinks. 

We've got the Scotttish cup money now. Shut the away stand please Falkirk.

Ok,

So did a quick tally of tickets available for Falkirk.

North Section A - Totally Sold Out

North Section B - Totally Sold Out

North Section C - Totally Sold Out

North Section D - 4 Seats Remaining

North Section E - 28 Seats remaining

North Section F - About 200 seats left.

Considering this game isn't for another 3 weeks on Saturday that's pretty good going :)

North Stand for the Falkirk game is sold out going by Scottish Football Away Days on Facebook. Quick glance and there's single figures left, I counted three greens and three pinks, which I think means someone has them in their basket.

It's a family birthday that day and we'd already booked to go and do something so would have been struggling anyway, however it's a good job I was was pre-booked or I'd not have been going!