Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Usually good with ITK stuff. Doesn’t look likely we’ll sign any more than one if we manage to get some business done. Wonder who it is we’ve tried to buy. Possibly Fisher? 

CAF235D2-6612-4018-9473-2BEBF9A66EF9.jpeg

3 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

Ooh that could be a go-er, especially since Shaun Maloney just took over and would have worked with Nizzy.

Looks like Maloney is trying to rebuild the Hibs team he had which worked out so well...

But yes I would say there is millage in it if Kevin enjoyed working with him, I wonder if Maloney tapped him up before he accepted the Millwall bid.

1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

Usually good with ITK stuff

I had a look at his preseason links and both the players he tipped to join didn't arrive and one of whom didn't even leave their parent club. 

So going to take this with a massive pinch of salt. 

I don't doubt they have been looking but I have a mistrust of anyone who refers to the football club as "COYP" let's hope there is an arrival or 2 tomorrow!

26 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

I'm shocked to see that the latter has featured a bit with Killie in the Prem this season

Tbf he showed flashes and every single player was shell shocked by Grant/Yogi. Look how many have come onto a game. 

One thing he was and this cannot be forgotten was an absolute shite bag. Made Chalmers look like Hulk Hogan. 

Some deadline day developments. Craig Cairns of the Courier has responded to a fan, said we're working on one but like with a few others it relies on business being done elsewhere. If it doesn't happen today, then we're going to make it a loan for now.

Also, he's just posted a new article that says Wigan likely to make a new offer for Nisbet which could bag us £££.

4 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

If Nibet didn't want to to sign for Millwall then I'm not sure Wigan is much more attractive.

I guess working with Maloney would be the major upside.

The reaction to him playing against Millwall after snubbing them might be interesting.

12 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

If Nisbet didn't want to to sign for Millwall then I'm not sure Wigan is much more attractive.

Working with Maloney might be a factor. Maybe better wages too, never know. I’ve got a feeling we’re trying to sign Fisher permanently. 

5 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

Craig Cairns reporting we're hopeful of two coming in today.

Just saw that myself. Still believe that one is Fisher. Not sure how realistic that is though. On the other, maybe a midfielder? Would also be happy with a striker/winger, if they can either consistently put decent balls into the box or put the ball in the net.

Actually, even just someone other than Mochrie who will run with the ball would be decent. Him and KRH are the only players that seem willing to run with the ball and we seem to be restricted to playing one of them at a time. Everyone else is very static with the ball.