Walking Down The Halbeath Road

17 minutes ago, 101 said:

Anyone who went to the Dundee game how did Sam Young get on? 

Looked comfortable enough. Obviously still very young and a lot to learn. He is composed on the ball and I’m sure will make it into the first team as time passes. I imagine he’ll develop in sporadic first team minutes and youth level football for a couple years and then head out on loan.

8 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Mochrie blows hot and cold IMO. When he's good he's very good but when he's not on it or he needs to do a more structured role or defensive role he can struggle. Think Meekinson will be similar, neat and tidy on the ball etc but will be up for a battle in the middle of the park and will he track back etc. Will be interesting to compare them anyway.

Meekison is a very tidy player. From the times ive seen both Meekison tends to plays a bit deeper , Mochrie has more pace and tends to drive and take players on more. Meekison has very quick feet and will tend to pass it more than drive with it. 

It wouldn't surprise me if Meekison is better than Nesbet but not sure the falkirk manager will play him in front of Nesbet

15 minutes ago, forzapars said:

Looked comfortable enough. Obviously still very young and a lot to learn. He is composed on the ball and I’m sure will make it into the first team as time passes. I imagine he’ll develop in sporadic first team minutes and youth level football for a couple years and then head out on loan.

I wonder if it's worth playing him there on Saturday?

ETA scrap that he's going to be playing Celtic tonight 

Edited by 101

25 minutes ago, DeclanG said:

Looks like Nisbet knocked back Millwall, here's hoping a new bidder appears with more money.

Can you blame him? For Nisbet, he has to believe he’ll get a better offer if he keeps scoring goals between now and the end of the season. Not necessarily a better deal for us/Hibs, but for his career.

15 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

It’s obvious they are willing to sell if the price is right but apparently he “wants to focus on Hibs”. We’re never getting that money, are we?

I highly doubt he wants to focus on Hibs, he has spent his entire Hibs career trying to get a move. Obviously injury and rehab aside.

5 hours ago, DA-go Par Adonis said:

Aye, I think we're in a good place but I don't get the (very few) posters who seem to think it would take us falling off a cliff or it be a massive bottle job not to win the league.

I might be one of those posters,  We are in a strong place and must remain professional and work hard to maintain our position,   but at this stage when how often do teams not win the league when 7 points clear?  That morton team maybe the only example I can think of in over 20 years.   Statically its ours to lose.

Edited by parsforlife

I suspect you know nothing much about how transfers work. All you have is a sad bitterness about us potentially getting a tidy sum of money for literally f**k all effort. 

Edited by da_no_1