Walking Down The Halbeath Road

27 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Anybody bought ticket for the Walking down the Halbeath Road play at the Alhambra in March.

I got a ticket for the Thursday. Set in the Bert Paton era I believe. Something a bit different. 

https://alhambradunfermline.com/event/walking-down-the-halbeath-road/

Was considering it for me & the faither but he's really struggling just now with mobility issues, can't remember if there are decent facilities for the less-abled at the Alhambra?? Anyone clarify to save me contacting the venue?

5 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

Was considering it for me & the faither but he's really struggling just now with mobility issues, can't remember if there are decent facilities for the less-abled at the Alhambra?? Anyone clarify to save me contacting the venue?

I was there last week and there was ramps at all entrances and up to the bar at the back of the theatre. There's seats with additional leg room to the rear of the bottom floor.

I saw this review on-line regarding disabled access- https://www.euansguide.com/venues/alhambra-theatre-dunfermline-4584/reviews/great-accessibility-for-an-old-building-790

4 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

I was there last week and there was ramps at all entrances and up to the bar at the back of the theatre. There's seats with additional leg room to the rear of the bottom floor.

I saw this review on-line regarding disabled access- https://www.euansguide.com/venues/alhambra-theatre-dunfermline-4584/reviews/great-accessibility-for-an-old-building-790

Excellent thanks. Hopefully taking him tomorrow for his first game of the season so if all goes well I'll get tickets for the play next week.

Cheers!

6 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

Anybody bought ticket for the Walking down the Halbeath Road play at the Alhambra in March.

I got a ticket for the Thursday. Set in the Bert Paton era I believe. Something a bit different. 

https://alhambradunfermline.com/event/walking-down-the-halbeath-road/

You can save some money from the booking fee etc. by getting them through the club shop, there is a limited stock but worth checking before having to pay the fees from Ticketmaster.

3 minutes ago, Leedafc said:

Scotland at home to Cyprus at 2pm. Rest of the league have moved to Friday night 

3 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Scotland game 2pm kick off.  Doesn't allow anyone to travel to both games but does allow watching the scotland game in montrose before going to the match.

Thanks. Hadn’t realised Scotland were playing. Makes a bit more sense now though.

16 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

f**k that, get the challenge Cup on a Tuesday night. 

If we get to the final I hope we take it seriously, I'm sure the winners get around £300k which would help the f**k ups from last year.

5 hours ago, 101 said:

If we get to the final I hope we take it seriously, I'm sure the winners get around £300k which would help the f**k ups from last year.

That's the league cup. Would be amazed if it was more than £50k for the challenge cup. We would maybe get a decent crowd for the semi v Raith but the final will be Hamilton or QotS so won't be a huge pay day in terms of the gate either.

1 hour ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

I think Raith got about £35,000 for winning it last year.

4 hours ago, par-adise said:

That's the league cup. Would be amazed if it was more than £50k for the challenge cup. We would maybe get a decent crowd for the semi v Raith but the final will be Hamilton or QotS so won't be a huge pay day in terms of the gate either.

Yes I'm an idiot, I checked and £250k is the total prize money for every round, so not the pay day I thought it was. Well back to treating it less seriously. 

After 20 games, we’ve now got more clean sheets (12) than goals conceded (11). That’s very impressive. Very comfortable today, with some very good passages of play. If Todd had scored that chance in the second half, that would have been an excellent goal. He’s wasted in a deeper role. Need to keep Hamilton in the team and let Todd charge forward.