Walking Down The Halbeath Road

2 hours ago, Arab_R_us said:

Hearing several Championship and League of Ireland clubs are in for Mochrie. Maybe its time for him to try his hand at a higher level

Certainly got the ability to play championship.  He's needs to work harder though. Does absolutley nothing if not in possession of the ball. I think we could push Todd further up the park to replace him, Todd is a bigger goal threat than Mochrie or we move Hosler into that role, so he's not irreplaceable.

Arab r us posts allot about Mochrie so I'd imagine his information is about as ITK as it gets. 

If I'm being brutally honest, I'm not sure I'd have Mochrie in my starting eleven. He's got fantastic natural talent with the ball at his feet but there's more to football than that. 

Episode 5 of EastEndTales is out!

I'm delighted to announce we have Andy Smith join us to talk about his time at the club, with a focus on the title winning game against Airdrie in '96. 

Elsewhere on the podcast, I can't get any current loanee players names correct, Stuart gives his strong feelings on 90s Airdrie and what position do we need to strengthen in January? 

Direct link below but you can subscribe to us on Spotify, Amazon Music, Google podcasts and more.

https://www.buzzsprout.com/1972630/11899392

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Any news on when O'Hara might be back?

I think he’s meant to join in training end of next week, probably not the full session tho.    I guess all going well he might just make the bench vs Falkirk but with McCann now back I could see that being delayed at least a week.